What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 3/30/22

What date did you make your forums account? 4/25/22

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Bronze

Are you a staff member in another community? No 

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Time zone: PDT

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I am a liked, really active, and overall trusted member of the Gaming light community to be accepted for trial moderator. I can be active around 4-5 hours per day on weekdays due to school and 6-7 hours on weekends. I always like to follow the server rules, the rules of any branches, and generally keep myself clean of any minging. I believe that I bring positive influences to anywhere on the server mainly security and Chaos Military. I will always be unbiased of anything and try to make the server a better place and remind people that others are trying to have fun here there's no need to be toxic and minge. I hope I can my best as a T-mod if I do get accepted and show my effort as a part of the staff team. I believe I can become a moderator of this community and make this server a better place.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated, and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?  First I would attempt to calm all the players in the sit if the attempt fails then I will separate them from each other and attempt to gather information and evidence about the situation from every party involved before I make a decision on the current situation.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? I would first ask the player that encountered the bug and explain what happened and after they explain I would request for any source of reliable evidence. If any source of evidence is shown, then I will determine the punishment by looking over what they knew beforehand and their playtime on the server and if is serious enough then I will get a higher-up to administer any kind of punishment that is deemed fit.   191184931_Screenshot2022-05-02194852.thumb.png.3fa3479364ac85004b82fff19ad24003.png                                                                     

Edited by rhynno

+ support

From what ive seen, nothing wrong with him, just maybe a little new. 

+good app

good luck!

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

8 hours ago, J0LT said:

+ support

+good app

good luck!

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

On 5/3/2022 at 10:34 AM, J0LT said:

+ support

+good app

good luck!

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png