1. Steam Name?: [GL] rhynno
2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:419508876
3. Roster Name?: rhynno
4. Current Rank?:1LT
5. When were you promoted?: 6/4/22
6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: over a month
7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines? I promise to uphold and enforce all rules instated by Gaming light and the many rules in Security.
8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: I promise to uphold my duties as a Command member and uphold any responsibilities I have in Security.
9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings: I promise that I will Listen and respect any and all lower and higher-ranking personnel
10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): I wish to be a part of Senior Command as I have been in Security for over a month now and I have worked my way up the ranks and shown time and time again that I am a role model of Gensec as a whole I have been working in command and security and been gaining experience on how to lead, mentor, and command new trainees or even old members of gensec over my time in gensec I've been working every day and always trying to One up my goals from yesterday and I wish that as a part of Senior Command people hold even higher standards for me and I wish to help further this branches growth and help HCMD lead the biggest branch on the server and further enhance its player count and show everyone what it means to be a role model gensec member and show people that they to can get to the spot that I'm in as I wish nothing more than this branches growth.
11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: I would first ask them why are they leaving D-Block constantly and if they give a valid reason as to the constant absence in D-block and there's enough Security in D-block as is I would allow him to leave but if he gives a bad reason or doesn't give one at all and he's needed in D-Block I would tell him to stay at D-block unless ordered by a command member to go somewhere outside of D-block.
12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: I would first check the amount of security on and the status of the site if the site is in bad condition and there's a bunch of security on I would allow him to leave D-Block but if the Site is calm and there's little to no Security in D-block I would warn them that leaving D-block without a good reason is bad and I would warn them and tell them never to leave dblock unless with a good reason.
13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into D-Block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: I would first take the Private to the side and attempt to explain that E-11 is not allowed in D-Block without Zone manager permission and secondly I would explain that Security has full authority over all in D-block and tell him to vacate dblock and not to attempt to command Security in dblock and order people higher ranking then yourself.
14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: I would first talk to the corporal and tell him to come back to Bunks or an non-rp zone and go over his new duties as a NCO and then give him the NCO guide and go over what he needs to know and then after I would give him the patrol and stationing guide and then go over his duties and what he needs to do in the guide and then go over that he can advert protocols on Code Orange/black and make sure he has the correct binds as a NCO then lastly I would have him request tags on discord once his tags have been given then lastly I would log him and then give him his WL.