In Game Name: GraceFromNetflix

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GraceFromNetflix/

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer 

Current RP Ranks Held: EXPM in Medical and RCT in E-11

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: N/A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? 10

(With Screenshot Proof) 

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: To be their support keep everyone heath and armor up and being a good medic for the team while they just kill i can always be their to help them up from fire fights and keep the team going.

Why should we accept you: Um-mm I think I would be really helpful to have a main support on the team instead everyone only looking out for themselves and just killing and not worry about crossfire because they know ill be their for the heals keeping everything in order & optimized. :3

Garrysmod Screenshot 2022.04.15 - 08.15.09.35.png

-support, personally I think you either need more time in the server or more substance in your application to prove you are ready for this position. In your answers I do not think you have sufficiently justified why you wish to be RRH and why you deserve the position. To make it clear, this does not mean I do not personally think you are ready for this position, but I believe this application is not that of someone who does deserve this position. In my opinion, work a little on this application in the future and I can see you in RRH. Good luck!

• Sad 1

but how im i so post know random peeps will be the juge if i get in RRH? if i knew i wouldve put more work into it i just thought it was just to one person and i never really do this type of stuff so yeah idk i just think this isnt was i was expecting and idk how to get "+ support" i just wanted to try something new once in a while that all.

- Support

+ Active

+/- Ranks

- Short App

- I'm usually not one to judge but, even though those warns are old, idk if I can get past some of those.

• Angry 1

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

HUGE -Support

- Hard ERP warns

- a bunch of failrp warns

-Minge

-Attempted to kill a E4 on CI infil today

Former |Delta-5 2LT | Medical SM SEC FTO SM/WDL| CI RND SCR SWB IIN/CI LCPL MJ EOI Overseer Leviathan D1

The only thing you have going for you here is your activity. That's about it. This application has no thought or effort put into it and the fact you have a "Hard ERP" warn is a big no for me. I also don't believe you would ever take it seriously and I am not trusting you with level 5 clearance with the amount of Failrp warns you have as well. -Support 

- RRH Guardian Uniform 81

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

I really Don't care lmao X3 I only did it for a friend he wanted me to hangout with him on the lame job and that all. You kids think I'll cry if I don't get the RRH thing so yeah if you guys do this for a living then it sad to see some people waste their time doing such unskillful task in their meaningless life, If you really wanted me to care so much about this "Cool Job" you should do more with it then locking it in behind a stupid google forums post. I'm just being honest I can give to shits about being a RRH, I know you babies will be reading this like i'm angry or sad but i'm just letting you know not trying to "shit post"  or anything to that just expressing that I don't care for a job I might just drop in a week or two. I swear to GOD if this post gets removed or if I get a warn for freedom of speech of my option and defending myself from grown men that don't have a life outside of Gmod role play then it will show how sad and immature you guys are and to add on that I don't care if you want to talk bad about me on here or anything I did it to you so you can do it back i'm just treating you losers how you treat me. 

Have a great Easter every-fur & medical. ^w^nezuko_OP.png.f17ce4aa28e910ad6e1a0984c25516f1.png

Edited by GraceFromNetflix

-Support.

Far from fit for RRH service. 

Demonstrates an inability to receive valid forms of criticism, even when reassured. 

Unclear on the procedure of application, demonstrates an unfamiliarity with need-to-know concepts. 

Poor record.

Multiple serious warnings, with no clear sign of learning from them, or reference to and explanation made for them in the application itself. 

Please note that this message does not intend to demoralize or harrass you on any level. I write my feedback sharply when I see fit in order to point out valid faults in applications. I encourage you to clean up your community interaction, take yourself, what is asked and expected of you, and this program seriously if you intend to revisit it in the future. You may also want to consider not being argumentative with individuals who give you application feedback, it is not a good look. 

• Like 2

Former A-1, Nu-7, D-5

Professional Lawn Mower

On 4/16/2022 at 1:27 PM, Wafflore said:

-Support.

Demonstrates an inability to receive valid forms of criticism, even when reassured. 

Unclear on the procedure of application, demonstrates an unfamiliarity with need-to-know concepts. 

Poor record.

Multiple serious warnings, with no clear sign of learning from them, or reference to and explanation made for them in the application itself. 

Please note that this message does not intend to demoralize or harrass you on any level. I write my feedback sharply when I see fit in order to point out valid faults in applications. I encourage you to clean up your community interaction, take yourself, what is asked and expected of you, and this program seriously if you intend to revisit it in the future. You may also want to consider not being argumentative with individuals who give you application feedback, it is not a good look. 

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 4/16/2022 at 11:27 AM, Wafflore said:

-Support.

Poor record.

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2022 at 2:04 PM, Soggy said:

HUGE -Support

- Hard ERP warns

- a bunch of failrp warns

-Minge

-Attempted to kill a E4 on CI infil today

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

On 4/16/2022 at 1:27 PM, Rinzler said:

-Support.

Poor record.

cant agree more

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

• Hoovy locked this topic