General Suggestion - Custom Job New Thermals Suggestion - Denied

islandtoad

What are you suggesting? - I have 2 things, allow MTF/SEC/CI CCs to pay for a thermals goggle addon 20-40$ similar to cuffs and tranq or allow them to buy the thermals from armory

The other thing is to allow MTF/SEC/CI Custom Jobs to pay around 200-250 dollars to spawn with the cloak swep. The reason for the price being so high is simply because of how strong the cloaking swep is.

How would this change better the server? - Allow CC's to be able to participate in the new cloaking system

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Some might say its pay to win but all of the other cloaking classes are donor jobs so it shouldn't be a huge issue

Who would this change mostly benefit? - CC owners

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

PS All of this is loose and if you guys have any suggestions of how to change my suggestion to make it more balanced just let me know.

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

+support for being able to buy thermals as CC's
+/- for being able to be invisible

Edited by 1stSavagerY

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

32 minutes ago, islandtoad said:

I have 2 things, allow MTF/SEC/CI CCs to pay for a thermals goggle addon 20-40$ similar to cuffs and tranq or allow them to buy the thermals from armory

This isnt possible to do. 

32 minutes ago, islandtoad said:

The other thing is to allow MTF/SEC/CI Custom Jobs to pay around 200-250 dollars to spawn with the cloak swep. The reason for the price being so high is simply because of how strong the cloaking swep is.

And im personally not a fan of the idea, if it was to happen id make it way more expensive. 

Your asking for 400 total hp jobs with invisibility + meta weapons, your basically asking to fuck up the gap even more of normal rp jobs against cc's

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Coltable said:

And im personally not a fan of the idea, if it was to happen id make it way more expensive. 

Your asking for 400 total hp jobs with invisibility + meta weapons, your basically asking to fuck up the gap even more of normal rp jobs against cc's

Is buying it from armory possible?

Similar to how they can buy medkits/charges

Edited by islandtoad

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

48 minutes ago, Coltable said:

- Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

35 minutes ago, Coltable said:

No bc then d calls CC's can buy it also. 

it could always be added to MOTD that d class CC's cannot buy thermals.  they aren't already supposed to use banned weapons like riot shield and longbow and although most people spawn with them, they don't use them as it is enforced

Edited by 1stSavagerY

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

1 hour ago, Coltable said:

I agree with this man, it would make many people complain, I wouldnt do it.

-support

Edited by PryingTree

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

Sorry but CC's are already very annoying to deal with, at least have the in games jobs have one advantage over them. -Support

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

3 hours ago, Coltable said:

It's already really hard to kill cc's, they have a shit ton of health already and some have some pretty OP guns. In my opinion CC's are already powerful enough and they for sure don't need to be invisible
-support 

Former Nu7 Command Member
497911031_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0b095d662cf5f49ededd5d8ebbf6245.gif

3 hours ago, Coltable said:

Gonna have to agree with colt on this. The ability to purchase a cloaking swep would be to overpowered and would just lead to everyone being cloaked. I would love it if CCs could purchase thermals/NVGs but sadly its not possible. 

- SUPPORT

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

2 hours ago, Cuz L0g1c said:

Gonna have to agree with colt on this. The ability to purchase a cloaking swep would be to overpowered and would just lead to everyone being cloaked. I would love it if CCs could purchase thermals/NVGs but sadly its not possible. 

- SUPPORT

I aint in the mood for a P2P experience 

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

8 hours ago, islandtoad said:

God no. The last thing we need is every CC being able to cloak. 

I would love for CCs to get thermals but apparently we can't do that.

-Support

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

1 minute ago, Mind Stone said:

God no. The last thing we need is every CC being able to cloak. 

I would love for CCs to get thermals but apparently we can't do that.

-Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png