SCP Addition- "SCP-5638-GL" - Denied

Tazza

1. Name of SCP you would like added:
SCP-5638-GL “Fredrick”

2. Link(s)to player models:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=246006109

3. Link(s) to SWEPs:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2321477607
(if able to code out the portal ability if not use either the raptor claws)

3.5. Medal Clip of the SWEP in action
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/f3cy5LxrZs7Gk/t3oEiZs6dhTz?invite=cr-MSw2dGQsNDk5MTI3NDMs

4. How much health/Armor do you think it should have?
3250 Health (if not tranq SCP)
2500 Armor (if not tranq SCP)
5000 Health (If Tranq SCP)
 3000 Armor (If Tranq SCP)

4.5. How do I think the SCP should breach?
Personally I added this part to make a custom breach to make this SCP stand out from the others
SCP-5638-GL will start trying to breach with this advert

"A Portal is starting to form in SCP-5638-GL's containment cell! 0/4"
whoever is playing SCP-5638-GL will advert this over a 15 minute period. once he finishes the 4/4 adverts they will advert this
"SCP-5638-GL is starting to exit through the portal! 0%"
Once they reach 100% they will call staff and staff will place them on surface they get to choose the location
SCP-5638-GL's self breach process can be stopped by a maintenance/field expert/containment engineer cleaning its containment.
SCP-5638-GL's portal timer is 10 minutes (3 adverts) just like how he breaks doors

4.8. How will the SCP Break doors?
SCP-5638-GL can break doors in 10 minutes (3 adverts 0% - 50% - 100%)

5. Why should we add this SCP?
Just like the other custom GL SCPs I think it’ll give a server a fresh new SCP that you can't find in other SCP servers.

6. Basic Summary of the SCP:
SCP-5638-GL is a humanoid creature approximately 6 foot 7 inches in height, this creature is mainly nocturnal but if it is in dire need of food it will go into a rampage state and will attack any living organism it can see for a 3-4 hour period, it is to be housed in a standard humanoid containment cell, after multiple tests SCP-5638-GL appears to be a species of lizard called the “Emerald tree monitor”.

6.5. More Detailed Summary of The SCP:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r_4_f5ebrBI3rBs5ZOqhMLOAYQDYsUg3N-j5XmIwPvc/edit

7. Extra Information:
If you can remove the portal powers on the DBD SWEP then we could have it be a tranq SCP but if not it'll have to be a kill SCP
(any maybe a bronze+ SCP It allows bronze players to play a fun SCP)

Hope Y’all enjoy my suggestion ~ Tazza

Edited by Tazza
Added a special breaching proccess

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• Tazza changed the title to SCP Addition- "SCP-1632-GL"

i can work out any suggestions anyone has about the suggestion just give me a dm and i can try and balance out the SCP addition.  Tazza#3669

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

I really like the idea but I feel you should explain how it would work more and I feel like if this were to be added AS-IS it would be too similar to 939 or 682. Something showing the SWEP in action would be really helpful.  

Like before I really like this idea and after seeing the changes and more detail into it I fully support this!  +Support

Edited by Vuitheirt

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

1 hour ago, Vuitheirt said:

I really like the idea but I feel you should explain how it would work more and I feel like if this were to be added AS-IS it would be too similar to 939 or 682. Something showing the SWEP in action would be really helpful.  

Alright I've updated the SWEP as I found out the spider spit spit didnt do damage and sometimes got stuck on the ground not despawning. it has been replaced and a medal Clip has been added to the google doc

Freedom at last.

I honestly like the idea (and giving it a DBD swep is fucking sick BTW) but I feel like we already have too many breach SCP's that barely get played in the first place. If there was more room for RP scenarios besides just breaching and causing mayhem. (Maybe some kind of alternative RC/unique interactions with SCP's since it seems to have basic human intelligence? Sorta similar to 999 and 682 interactions) I just don't want to see a good idea wasted on just another 15 minute NLR breach SCP you know? 
 +/- support for now 

2 hours ago, PlantBruh said:

I honestly like the idea (and giving it a DBD swep is fucking sick BTW) but I feel like we already have too many breach SCP's that barely get played in the first place. If there was more room for RP scenarios besides just breaching and causing mayhem. (Maybe some kind of alternative RC/unique interactions with SCP's since it seems to have basic human intelligence? Sorta similar to 999 and 682 interactions) I just don't want to see a good idea wasted on just another 15 minute NLR breach SCP you know? 
 +/- support for now 

• Dislike 1

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

Could be interesting, would prefer a number that is unused currently (like 8286 is) just to avoid confusion between real and fake besides the -GL

I, like others here, would also prefer something different than 15 minute breach SCP.

I think this is a good concept, a little ironing out and it could work. You’ve got the line-work done, now you just have to color it in.

Withholding on + or - support at this time

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

• Tazza changed the title to SCP Addition- "SCP-5638-GL"
45 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

Could be interesting, would prefer a number that is unused currently (like 8286 is) just to avoid confusion between real and fake besides the -GL

alright i've updated it to use 5632-GL and I've made a special breaching unlike most other SCPs hope you like it 😃

Freedom at last.

+Support

Lizard Scp go brrrrrrrrr

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

+ Support
Cool SCP

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

On 3/21/2022 at 3:46 PM, PlantBruh said:

+/- support for now 

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

The only gripe I have is: 

E11: "Oh, 5638 is breaching? Now would be a good time to go on a patrol and happen to pass by the lake."

Or

E11: "Oh, I just happen to be on the watch tower, watching the spot where you happened to appear."

To fix this, the SCP should be able to choose where to go. With obvious restrictions like no spawns. 

Otherwise,  +Support

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

44 minutes ago, Right Twix Bar said:

The only gripe I have is: 

E11: "Oh, 5638 is breaching? Now would be a good time to go on a patrol and happen to pass by the lake."

Or

E11: "Oh, I just happen to be on the watch tower, watching the spot where you happened to appear."

To fix this, the SCP should be able to choose where to go. With obvious restrictions like no spawns. 

Otherwise,  +Support

Changing to +Support after revisions and reading the feedback

spacer.png

On 3/21/2022 at 2:46 AM, Vuitheirt said:

Like before I really like this idea and after seeing the changes and more detail into it I fully support this!  +Support

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏