Viggo

What is your steam name?:

Viggo

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:0:581785066

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):

RymdViggo#2795

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:

Yes! I have been staff on really many discord servers, But not on Garry's mod server.

What date did you start playing in the community?

I don't know how to see that! But around 3-4 weeks ago.

What date did you make your forums account?

2022-03-19

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?

I have 0 warnings. I don't know how to enter a picture here.

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)

User, I think

Are you a staff member in another community?

No, I am not.

Have you read the staff handbook?

No idk

Timezone:

SWE Sweden UTC+1 I think it was

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? 

I think I deserve this rank because I am a good person think and I think that you would like me I could help I do not abuse or anything like that. I like this community and I thought that it would be helpful and fun to help this community. I like to help servers and people so I thought why not apply for Trial Moderator. I know that I could help this server/community much. I do not know much about commands and stuff but I just need to learn a bit more of them and then I'm good and I know the commands and other stuff in the Staff Handbook. I think that people should have fun in this community not say bad words like (The N-Word, F word, or other words that are not good to hear.) Because people can get really mas or sad and its not very fun to see or hear. I like to see people having fun and being happy. What they should not be is (mad, sad, or other stuff that can make people sad or mad I think you know what I mean)  I hope I can help this community and Have a great day!

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First of telling them to calm down and not to curse at me. If he/she doesn't stop ill give them a warning maybe or just mute them for this sit. If and when he/she does stop I talk to he/she and ask "Why he/she did Mass RDM?" and "What's the reason behind the Mass RDM you just did?" also give them a warning or more and maybe a ban if it is a Big Mass RDM. I also know that I would be a ban if he/she does something else or just Mass RDM.

Q4: A player is abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

I would bring the person that reported he/she first and talks to him. Then I would bring the other person that abused the bug and listen to their version of what happened then I will look if I can find some proof of it or someone else that saw it and then I'll choose the punishment for he/she if it's true if I see he/she do something more they will get a ban or a warning or more. If it isn't true that he abused the bug or I didn't find enough proof/evidence or what it called then ill just keep a look at that person. I hope you like this application it took some time to do and I hope i can help this community!

Edited by Viggo

• Viggo changed the title to Viggo's - Trial Moderator application

- Support 

reasons below (this is nothing against you as a player)

- New to the community

- No experience as staff on G Mod

- 0 forums activity

+ Active on the server

+ Decent RPer

- Need to learn to let people finish talking and not to interrupt people talking in normal situations

- Needs to know if you have read the staff handbook

- Support

- Didn't read the staff handbook

- forums account was made yesterday

+ Active on the server

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

9 hours ago, MichaelWebb100 said:

- Support 

- New to the community

- 0 forums activity

+ Active on the server

+ Decent RPer

- Need to learn to let people finish talking and not to interrupt people talking in normal situations

19 hours ago, MichaelWebb100 said:

- Support 

- New to the community

- 0 forums activity

+ Active on the server

+ Decent RPer

I'm going to disregard the No Experience as staff (its irrelevant because if someone is always denied because of no experience they wouldn't be able to have experience at all)

I haven't seen you active on forums very much if at all

You are decently active on the server and Decent with RP (which also doesn't matter much to staff)

You are mostly new to the community give yourself a bit of time before joining staff

Would love to know if you read the staff handbook

I don't know about the Needing to let people finish speaking but try to not do that if you do get staff it would probably come off as rude to some people

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

1 hour ago, Tydrix Weeb said:

I'm going to disregard the No Experience as staff (its irrelevant because if someone is always denied because of no experience they wouldn't be able to have experience at all)

You are decently active on the server and Decent with RP (which also doesn't matter much to staff)

You are mostly new to the community give yourself a bit of time before joining staff

I don't know about the Needing to let people finish speaking but try to not do that if you do get staff it would probably come off as rude to some people

oofwill2.png

@ViggoI recommend you read the staff hand book which can be found here

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/20650-staff-handbook/

Its helpful and it shows you want to understand what your getting into before getting into it

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

11 hours ago, Tydrix Weeb said:

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

17 hours ago, Tydrix Weeb said:

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

On 3/20/2022 at 11:17 AM, MichaelWebb100 said:

- Support 

- New to the community

- 0 forums activity

+ Active on the server

+ Decent RPer

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

-Support

Sorry but I think you need a little bit more time on the server and be a bit more familiar with the rules and especially with overall other stuff, I remember helping you out in a support case were you didn't know how to get a Steam ID or didn't know what a sub-branch is, after you spend a few more weeks I'm sure you can get into the staff team.

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

On 3/20/2022 at 10:17 AM, MichaelWebb100 said:

- Support 

- New to the community

- 0 forums activity

+ Active on the server

+ Decent RPer

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

On 3/21/2022 at 3:49 AM, Tydrix Weeb said:

This

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

On 3/20/2022 at 11:49 AM, Voxial said:

- Support

- Didn't read the staff handbook

- forums account was made yesterday

+ Active on the server

I would like to add onto this because I feel I was a bit mean. If you were to read the handbook, and spend a little more time on the forums + server, I think you might be a qualified applicant. For now, just focus on growing your reputation in the server :).

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png