8 Weeks

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines:
Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):
20220320114117_1.thumb.jpg.5acec8920ed2b3620dcea90927771ea1.jpg

Why do you want to join event team?:
I Want to create events again and just be in the event team community again

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:
It has been multiple weeks since the incident as event team and I have learnt from those mistakes and have proven that by becoming a moderator in staff,  Multiple other event team want me back in the event team staff team so I've decided to attempt to re-join event team!

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:
Yes

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):
We'll have 1 ET be SCP-2662 "Cthulhu" He'll be put in temp Euclid or one of the unused misc containment cells, SCP-2662 won't be killing anyone he's a passive SCP, he will be able to be tested on but after 2-3 minutes of SCP-2662 being in containment 4-5 participants will be SCP-2662-1 "Cthulhu's followers" will raid site to try and free SCP-2662 if they manage to get to SCP-2662's containment SCP-2662 will decline the offer to escape and the followers will force him to, SCP-2662 will either kill the followers or he will breach containment if SCP-2662's followers successfully convinces SCP-2662 to leave containment they will try to exfil with SCP-2662 if they manage to breach he will grow to a scale of 2.5 or 3 and have 3000 HP and 2000 AP, once he is defeated the site will go back to normal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCP-2662's Stats
SCP-082 SWEP
RPG-7 (May only use if he exfils from site and grows large)
3000 HP
2000 AP
Sprint speed Normal
Walk Speed Normal
Maximum of 1 Player
3.5 Scale (If Exfils From Site)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCP-2662-1 "The Followers"
M16A4 ACOG
Browning Auto
Medkit (1 PERSON ONLY)
Cleaver
Doom 3 Flashlight
300 HP
250 AP
Maximum of 5 players
"Hope you enjoy my event idea" ~ Tazza

Edited by Tazza
Updating stuff

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+support

+active staff member

+dedicated and nice to talk

-might build a bomb 

Make a poll with the 2 options being "yes" or "no", you can do this via clicking the 3 dots at the top>going to edit>clicking "poll" at the top next to "content" then adding the two choices 

Edited by FeaR x Green Pikachu
Saw you didnt have poll
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

+support

+active staff member

-might build a bomb 

Make a poll with the 2 options being "yes" or "no", you can do this via clicking the 3 dots at the top>going to edit>clicking "poll" at the top next to "content" then adding the two choices 

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

+ support

+ super active

+ very cool funny man

- will definitely build a hydrogen bomb

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

On 3/20/2022 at 5:38 AM, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

+support

+active staff member

-might build a bomb 

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥