Jpackis

[Call-sign]

JM5/S45

[Rank]

2LT

[Which lore squad member are you applying for]

C37/ CQC

[Why do you believe you deserve this position]

I believe that I deserve the position of C37/ CQC because of the experiences I have had from fighting on the front line and dueling. With being in DT it is proven that we are expected to fight enemies that are more powerful than we are and to beat them just like purge are expected to beat a Jedi which are more powerful than they are. When I was purge Vice commander I was expected to teach purge how to take down jedis swiftly and effectively with that knowledge I am able to take down rebels with ease at close range. Also with being a 501st Vice commander I also learned how to fight on the front lines at close range and how to protect high value VIP’s (Lord Vader). DT has also played a big role in how I breach, when I was in purge we were taught oh to breach correctly on any door or hallway, they also taught us how to breach with a VIP in the room or outside the room. This would make me a perfect candidate with me being in a lot of battalions I am able to bring what they taught me in to how I fight, how I interrogate, and how I protect VIP’s.

[Why do you want to be a part of Unit TI-23] 

I want to be a part of TI-23 to show exactly why DT are considered the best of the best. This regiment has helped me regain the passion of and the love of the serve, and I would like to return that with putting all my effort into helping to pioneer this new squadron of elites, I want to also set an example to the future members of TI-23 of how to act and how we work. I also thoroughly love RP experiences, and I believe that having a tight-knit group of DT that closely work together is more effective because it is easier  to communicate with each other and we get to know each other a lot quicker. I think with utilizing my past combat skills with the new skills I learned from being within DT has made me a better duelist. This makes me a perfect fit for C37 because he specializes in combat and I love anything to do with combat. This also gives me a chance to prove what I have learned from being in purge and in DT and bring it to C37.

[What does Unit TI-23 do]

TI-23 specializes in all aspects of Death Trooper operations, which include but are not limited to VIP protection, Assassinations, Interrogations, and Data Extractions. They are able to complete missions even if the odds are stacked against them. They are to be a coherent unit that works in unison with each serving their own purpose  and contributing their piece to the squadron. The goal of the Close Quarter Combat/ C37 is to be on the front lines ensuring that the threats made to any of our VIP’s are taken down swiftly and cleanly. 

[How active can you be]

I can be on any time from 3:00 Pm EST to 12:00 Pm ESt any monday, wednesday, and friday. I can also be on at any time on the weekends 

[Do you understand that if you are accepted into Unit TI-23, you will be on a 1-strike system]

Yes, I understand completely

Edited by jpackis220

++Support
+ Lots of previous Command experience, and with two battalions that match perfectly with TI-23's purposes.
+ Active and dedicated to DT. A nice addition to the Officer team.

- Is named Jpackis, though.
The first member of every role of TI-23 is meant to mold and shape that specificity in the Unit. The first C37 will make decisions for every C37 in the future, and I think Jpackis is a wonderful option for this responsibility. 

16 minutes ago, Paisley Park said:

++Support
+ Lots of previous Command experience, and with two battalions that match perfectly with TI-23's purposes.

The first member of every role of TI-23 is meant to mold and shape that specificity in the Unit. The first C37 will make decisions for every C37 in the future, and I think Jpackis is a wonderful option for this responsibility. 

Best of luck mate.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

On 2/19/2022 at 10:59 PM, Paisley Park said:

++Support

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 2/19/2022 at 6:59 PM, Paisley Park said:

++Support

On 2/20/2022 at 4:56 PM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ SUPPORT

- Active and Responsible

- Hits his quotas

- Always mature and meeting standards of DT

- Would be a great fit in the TI-23 team

Best of luck my friend!

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 2/20/2022 at 3:59 AM, Paisley Park said:

++Support

Current: R RG Senior Guard R DT MAJ TO3, Seeker SH46

Former: Nova COL, MML RG Elder Guard Kir Kanos , SHGDT COL TO3, Seeker SC01

On 2/19/2022 at 9:59 PM, Paisley Park said:

++Support

I agree. I have seen a lot of good from jpackis and think he would fit in perfectly with TI23.

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

On 2/19/2022 at 9:59 PM, Paisley Park said:

++Support

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot