AtomikFoxtrot - Trial Moderator Application - Denied

AtomikFoxtrot

Should I be Trial Mod?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: AtomikFoxtrot (rp name is joe mamas curse)

What is your steam name?: AtomikFoxtrot

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:502389337

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): AtomikFoxtrot#5632

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I moderated many servers, and owned some too. I resigned from my staff position on all of them because they were starting to lose players.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around November or October 2020.

What date did you make your forums account? November 3, 2020.

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? Around 1.

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) User.

Are you a staff member in another community? No, I resigned from them all.

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes.

Time zone: GMT

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I wake up when it's the night XP & Salary surge, meaning there's less staff and players on. This means that I can settle the server down when not many staff are on to do anything, and stop chaos from ensuing. I escaped once, but nobody came to give me XP, which proves that staff aren't on when I'm on the server. I have loads of experience in moderating servers, but I usually don't visit new servers, because I feel like I might get the rules mixed up, and mess up big time. Despite that, when I settle in with the community, it's fine for me. I enjoy moderating and helping people, and I'm always confident with it. There are some obstacles that might get in my way, such as university, and I have to return at 7pm, meaning I can't attend the 6PM Friday staff meeting. Other than that, I think this community stands out, because they are kind, funny and helpful, which is why I want to be staff in this server.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would calm them down, and jail them, letting them cool down. Then I would issue a formal warning, and call an Admin to give him a 5 day ban.

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? 

A punishment is a punishment. If they don't care, it's not going to help, they did something wrong, just like anyone else would've done so. Nothing would change, and they would be punished accordingly.

-support

0 Reputation, basically unknown

No activity

Can't make meetings

Edited by Schoodst
changing mind

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

-support 

Very low forrums activity (2 posts)

short scenario questions 

not seeing you in any branches.

never seen you before

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

1 hour ago, Its Buck said:

-support 

short scenario questions 

never seen you before

Additionally, we will need to see a screenshot of your warns. Please provide that.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

You don't count verbal warns, only formal ones, formal warns have proof, verbal warns don't.

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

-Support

Its great that you have past experience, although your activity is slim to none currently. I'm assuming you have just recently started playing on the server again. You should play for a while and get your forums activity up, and get to know everyone before applying. Looking at your battlemetrics you have only played the past 2 days since 2020; you also only have 36 hours on the server. Good luck in the future though!

Screenshot_13.png

- Support

-All experiences I've had with you are just flat out rude.

-Joined pretty early in

-I really don't know who you are

But anyway good luck

- Tazza "The Stealer of HMCD IDs"

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

19 hours ago, Kevlar_ said:

-Support

Its great that you have past experience, although your activity is slim to none currently. I'm assuming you have just recently started playing on the server again. You should play for a while and get your forums activity up, and get to know everyone before applying. Looking at your battlemetrics you have only played the past 2 days since 2020; you also only have 36 hours on the server. Good luck in the future though!

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

23 hours ago, Its Buck said:

-support 

short scenario questions 

never seen you before

I wanna add onto this and point out that you were just removed from maintenance and put on a 1 month DNT

I don’t think you are suitable for staff 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

On 2/7/2022 at 4:32 PM, Its Buck said:

-support 

short scenario questions 

never seen you before

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 2/7/2022 at 8:56 AM, Schoodst said:

-support

0 Reputation, basically unknown

No activity

Can't make meetings

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

On 2/7/2022 at 9:32 AM, Its Buck said:

-support 

short scenario questions 

never seen you before

You said you left your positions high in staff on other servers because you started losing players? Seriously? That’s a dead giveaway you have no dedication  -Support for that and whats above

spacer.png

• Jayden changed the title to AtomikFoxtrot - Trial Moderator Application
  • Jayden unlocked this topic