What is your favorite food?

Damien

Alright gamers, here is how this is gonna go, if you like a certain food the most, post it, if someone else likes the same exact food you do, then reply with a heart emoji, this is to prevent spam and shorten the post, alright I guess I will start,

My favorite food is gonna half to be pizza at the moment 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Alright im boutta head out

On 2/5/2022 at 5:24 AM, Damien said:

Alright gamers, here is how this is gonna go, if you like a certain food the most, post it, if someone else likes the same exact food you do, then reply with a heart emoji, this is to prevent spam and shorten the post, alright I guess I will start,

My favorite food is gonna half to be pizza at the moment 

Bread Pizza.

• Laughing 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

19 hours ago, Damien said:

I'm SorRy 10-9???

There's Many Recipes But The Ones Made In The Oven Are The Best.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

13 hours ago, King said:

Your disgusting in every way my favorite is

Street Tacos

I Ate Tacos Once But They Where Horrible, How They Make Tacos On USA?

A vegan cheese dip recipe I found online I been making for years!

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7