Kio’s Nova Vice Commander Application

Kio

Should I become the next Nova Vice Commander?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become the next Nova Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Kio

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Nova Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The reason why I wanna become Vice Commander for Nova is because I know the in’s and outs of Nova. I know the SOP by heart and I know what’s right and wrong in the battalion, with that being said I would love to lead and teach the whole Battalion. I’ve loved teaching and leading the NCO’s throughout my time being an officer for Nova, I’ve always loved showing everyone how to work in this Battalion and I think it would be great for me to lead all of Nova as I know all of the Rules. I’ve always taken pride in working with anyone and teaching them new things, and I’ve gotten to know everyone in this Battalion. I have even brought new people to this Battalion, I’ve also revived my current Battalion. I’m known in this battalion for keeping my Activity and Tryouts high, higher than high can go. I’ve pushed a lot of time out of my way to help everyone in my Battalion with anything they need. With me being a current Officer I’ve even helped my own higher ups when they needed it, I’ve always taken pride in Helping everyone out even If I don’t like them. I’ve spent over a year on this server helping and teaching everyone I’ve met, but I think it’s time for me to lead my own Battalion with a couple of other members.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

currently 8 Weeks - Almost 1 year on this server
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/693848751?servers[4604844]=3M

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose for a Vice commander for this Battalion is to keep the strict SOP in line for all of Nova to know and master, and without a commander or Vice commander it would probably lead into a dead or rogue battalion in which we don’t need a Protecting battalion going rogue or having one die. The Commander and Vice Commander are there to keep the Officer’s, NCO’s, and Enlisted in line, which If the Officer’s can’t then the Vice commander will as it is their job to supervise the officer’s in what they do. As a Vice Commander I must keep my Battalion alive and well as in doing Roster update, tryouts, Sims, Training, and even promotions as if they are needed at that current time. Also with being a Vice commander every Saturday at 4:00pm EST we will have a meeting so I must keep my Battalion updated with the current server updates and or Battalion updates at that current time.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

The reason why I should be trusted as a Commander in this Battalion is because I've been known to help and teach everyone I’m around. I'm also known for leading everyone that is around me. I was a former Naval Captain which is a COL for the army and I was known for leading all of the Naval during combat, training, and just normal RP. I’ve put a lot of time into this Battalion even when I was just a PVT for this Battalion, I was able to get on and help the Battalion grow slowly if not quickly. I’m very known on this server for all kinds of things and if I had to say if I’m liked or not I think I’m liked by a lot but some may say otherwise, which no one is perfect we all make mistakes and everyone deserves a 2nd chance if not a 3rd.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I’m online everyday for about 15 hours a day, which if you look at my battle matrix it tells the same thing that I’m always active and it’s a pretty solid battle matrix for this server.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have one Ban and this ban was a long time ago, and this ban was for Racism at that time. But I’ve learned my lesson for saying something wrong at that current time.

Edited by KitChan

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

Just now, StrikerHD said:

BIG +SUPPORT

-Active

-Leads pretty well

-Does so much for Nova and is very dedicated to the battalion

-He's got a very good application

-Great guy to chat with

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND!!!

Would make a great vice commander!!

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

Just now, StrikerHD said:

BIG +SUPPORT

-Active

-Leads pretty well

-Great guy to chat with

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND!!!

So it come to this Nova now being Forced to make Application for Vice Commander+ 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

24 minutes ago, StrikerHD said:

BIG +SUPPORT

-Active

-Leads pretty well

-Great guy to chat with

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND!!!

Good luck!

Current: 69th PRFS SFC BOOMER
FORMER: ADMIRAL FIRMUS PIETT / CMO

7 hours ago, StrikerHD said:

BIG +SUPPORT

-Active

-Leads pretty well

-Great guy to chat with

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND!!!

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

On 1/31/2022 at 6:16 PM, StrikerHD said:

BIG +SUPPORT

-Active

-Leads pretty well

-Great guy to chat with

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND!!!

Kio for vcmdr is One of the best canidites for this position While yes He may of has some issues in the past Hes gotten way better now and hes alot more respectfull Which Is why he should a vcmdr He may of has issues But hes changed now for good 

Edited by Tenn Graneet

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

13 hours ago, StrikerHD said:

BIG +SUPPORT

-Active

-Leads pretty well

-Great guy to chat with

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND!!!

Hope To See Nova Vice Commander Kio Soon!

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

16 hours ago, StrikerHD said:

BIG +SUPPORT

-Active

-Leads pretty well

-Great guy to chat with

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND!!!

Current: Omega Squad Lead 1309 "Niner"

spacer.png

-support

-Disrespected SF, as personally i don't want someone that disses battalions in command, as you have done so many bad things personally i feel you should wait a LONG time before you actually go ahead and try to get command

-Mingey

-App needs so much more work.
-need to work on respect to other people.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/922186423161999420/929409875010793512/Moments-clip-from-Jan-08-2022.mp4

You have showed in the following clip no remorse, as well as people have called you power hungry, will all of this you i personally feel you have to learn before becoming a vice commander, especially in a battalion where the core is to be strict and be respectful to everyone, you have shown arrogance as well as very much hatred to people in brig at that time as well as you did not apologies to this day to neither any of my SF, Steeley or anyone in those lines. Kitchan you need to learn before you become command.

Thats again my POV, i wish you luck either way.

Edited by Marshall Manjini

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

1 minute ago, Marshall Manjini said:

+/- Support

While The Following Clip Shows Kitchan Very Much In The Wrong And The Fact He Hasnt Apologized For That Only Makes It Worse, I Believe He Has Come A Long Way From That Point And Is Ready For A Command Position Once Again, Best Of Luck Kitchan!

Former Starfighter Vice Marshall

Reserved Starfighter Group Captain

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

10 hours ago, Marshall Manjini said:

-support

-Disrespected SF, as personally i don't want someone that disses battalions in command, as you have done so many bad things personally i feel you should wait a LONG time before you actually go ahead and try to get command

-Mingey

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/922186423161999420/929409875010793512/Moments-clip-from-Jan-08-2022.mp4

You have showed in the following clip no remorse, as well as people have called you power hungry, will all of this you i personally feel you have to learn before becoming a vice commander, especially in a battalion where the core is to be strict and be respectful to everyone, you have shown arrogance as well as very much hatred to people in brig at that time as well as you did not apologies to this day to neither any of my SF, Steeley or anyone in those lines. Kitchan you need to learn before you become command.

- Support.

- Didn't you just get removed from naval for causing issues?

- Not fit for army command.
- Rude

- Lacks key skills to become a vice commander
- Other candidate is way more suited.

Best of luck.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

On 1/31/2022 at 7:16 PM, StrikerHD said:

BIG +SUPPORT

-Active

-Leads pretty well

-Great guy to chat with

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND!!!

Earf

• Like 1

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

On 1/31/2022 at 9:16 PM, StrikerHD said:

BIG +SUPPORT

-Active

-Leads pretty well

-Great guy to chat with

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND!!!

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

BIG +SUPPORT

-Active

-Leads pretty well

-Great guy to chat with

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND!!!

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

On 2/1/2022 at 5:42 PM, Marshall Manjini said:

-support

-Mingey

Honestly I have to agree with this. To my knowledge you still have not apologized not only to those individuals but to SF as a whole. To me this shows that you have no regrets or feel sorry or in the wrong in this incident. Being a leader means you own up to your mistakes and strive to do better and not apologizing seems small but means much more.

Edited by BUSCHY2

Signed,

Former: Shock STF CSM Busch 2815, SD Vice Admiral Busch
SSO Commodore Busch

3 hours ago, BUSCHY2 said:

Honestly I have to agree with this. To my knowledge you still have not apologized not only to those individuals but to SF as a whole. To me this shows that you have no regrets or feel sorry or in the wrong in this incident. Being a leader means you own up to your mistakes and strive to do better and not apologizing seems small but means much more.

10 hours ago, BUSCHY2 said:

okay, so I did Apologize about the situation but I didn't write it down I went to Him and Korea to say my apology, in which you can go ask him that I did apologize about the Situation, so I do know what I did wrong and I've learned my lesson by having a lot of High ranking people keep an eye on me while I've been in Nova.  

On 2/2/2022 at 5:02 AM, SAINTY. said:

- Support.

- Didn't you just get removed from naval for causing issues?

- Not fit for army command.
- Rude

- Lacks key skills to become a vice commander
- Other candidate is way more suited.

Best of luck.

okay, so I did Apologize about the situation but I didn't write it down I went to Him and Korea to say my apology, in which you can go ask him that I did apologize about the Situation, so I do know what I did wrong and I've learned my lesson by having a lot of High ranking people keep an eye on me while I've been in Nova, but also add on about this I was removed from Naval due to being rude but as stated I did apologize for the matter that I have caused, so my Apologizes for anything I've done to you, but this clip does show someone's mistake's and that I can become better so this give's me a chance to show everyone that I am capable of changing from who I was to who I am now.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

5 minutes ago, KitChan said:

okay, so I did Apologize about the situation but I didn't write it down I went to Him and Korea to say my apology, in which you can go ask him that I did apologize about the Situation, so I do know what I did wrong and I've learned my lesson by having a lot of High ranking people keep an eye on me while I've been in Nova.  

okay, so I did Apologize about the situation but I didn't write it down I went to Him and Korea to say my apology, in which you can go ask him that I did apologize about the Situation, so I do know what I did wrong and I've learned my lesson by having a lot of High ranking people keep an eye on me while I've been in Nova, but also add on about this I was removed from Naval due to being rude but as stated I did apologize for the matter that I have caused, so my Apologizes for anything I've done to you, but this clip does show someone's mistake's and that I can become better so this give's me a chance to show everyone that I am capable of changing from who I was to who I am now.

Kitchan Has Apologized And Is Forgiven,  Once Again Best Of Luck!

Edited by Kuria

Former Starfighter Vice Marshall

Reserved Starfighter Group Captain

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

+ support 

- good guy and works hard in nova

-knows how to lead very well

- fun person to talk too.

everyone makes mistakes. the best people are the ones that makes mistakes but takes the time to learn why they were mistakes.

Current:  High General Suns
Former: First Brigadier General

Nova Commander Suns 

DT ZY5 [Admin]

BIG +SUPPORT

-Active

-Leads pretty well

-Great guy to chat with

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND!!!

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

9 hours ago, Zixcly said:

+ support 

- good guy and works hard in nova

-knows how to lead very well

- fun person to talk too.

everyone makes mistakes. the best people are the ones that makes mistakes but takes the time to learn why they were mistakes.

This  is true ! I Best of luck KIT ! 

BIG +SUPPORT

-Active

-Leads pretty well

-Great guy to chat with

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND!!!

Great guy I know he will do well nothing but love for his novatroopers.

Former Stormtrooper Vice Commander Moby
AKA The Shore Guy

1396022312_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0fef4b3eac96e3ad09eed60e3fec3b7.gif

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to Marshal Commander for training and your whitelist.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• Frog locked this topic