Cosmic's Support Team Application

Cosmic

In-Game Name: Cosmic

Steam Name: [GL] Cosmic

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:115013183

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452): Cosmic#9037

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Admin/Event Team

How often are you on Teamspeak? Everyday, from the morning (in my timezone 8 am, in est 2 am), then at 1 pm I go to work for a couple hours and come back at around 5 pm, I chill a bit and then I'm on until 3 am my time (9 pm est)

How often do you use Discord? I have discord open 24/7 and always check it every couple of minutes, it kind of got to a point where just seeing the 1 next to my discord icon triggers me.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? There are many reasons, but to start off I want to thank all of the previous Support team that helped my discord tickets or my journey on the teamspeak, even if some of em were dumb because I was new to the community. I guess it's also thanks to the Support Team that I managed to be where I am now in the Staff team and that is why I wanna give back the help that I was given to other players. I believe my knowledge over how Teamspeak and Discord work will help and to add on top of that as I already mentioned above I am active both in GMT times and EST times and from what I noticed (In ts mostly) there isn't always support to help out those from the GMT timezone and have seen a lot of players looking for tags or just help in general that were stuck waiting for hours.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? "Hello "user's name", how can I assist you ?

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

+Support

I haven't had as many interactions with Cosmic, due to us being opposing branches, but I feel that he would be a great fit for support!

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

On 1/30/2022 at 4:54 PM, Piller said:

+Support

I haven't had as many interactions with Cosmic, due to us being opposing branches, but I feel that he would be a great fit for support!

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

On 1/30/2022 at 3:24 PM, Pure said:

+Support 

Really great fit for the team

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

+support

You are a fucking troll for muting billybob when he was singing you dick wipe. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG