11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become T-Mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Cookie

What is your steam name?:  [GL] Cookie_Gaming 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:180389708

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Cookie Gaming#2687

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Was Staff on a DarkRP server as well was a Admin on Gaminglight SCP-RP (Got Remove for In-Activated, too stubborn to quit even if I knew I should have)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Couple days before making my forums account

What date did you make your forums account? August 16, 2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Gold

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I deserve this rank because of my already prior experience in the SCP-RP Staff team and I feel like, during my time in the SCP-RP Staff team, I gave my 110% effort no matter what was happening. As well if I'm allowed back into the Staff team it would be my greatest honor and dream, I love this community and I wish before I leave this community or the unfortunate day SCP-RP closes its doors, I at least made this community better. As well, I feel like if I'm going to leave the Staff team, I want to do it, I don't like the reason why I got kicked out, because of my stubbornness I got kicked out for in-activated I knew my life was a mess at that time but I thought I could have somehow found a way to continue being staff. I can keep on making excuses about my decision, but that doesn't matter what does matter is that I love this community, and I want to be the reason why people keep loving this community.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions.  (couldn't choose which two so I'm going to do all four, sorry)

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would !gag them, inform them why they are here and tell them to please speak civilize with me, if they don't and keep cursing at me I will follow the proper protocol of a formal warning + a five-day ban. If they do speak civilize with me I would check how long they have been on the server if they were relatedly new (EX: 1 hour) I would give them the !motd command to see all the rules. If they read the rules and feel sorry for what they did, I might give them a verbal warning and a second chance on this wonderful server, I would spectate them for a couple of minutes to see if they would RDMing or Mass RDMing again. Through if they are new or old, don't take the sit seriously, and don't feel sorry for the Mass RDMing they did I would give them a formal warning + a five-day ban.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I would !gag everyone in the sit and inform them I will give them one chance for them to be respectful to each other and allow for at least one person to speak at a time. If they do this without any issues I would take all their sides of the story and make a judgment for either a punishment or a way to make all sides become neutral with each other. If they don't take my one chance I will !ungag one person at a time to get their story then I would !gag them again and keep doing this until everyone has told me their story then I would make my judgment for whatever the sit is about.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

Two ways to handle this kind of situation continue with the punishment, and if you feel like they will continue to break the rules, inform other staff to keep an eye out for he/she as well shadow the person if there are no sits. Or you can have a one on one with them to see why they don't care about the punishment.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

Check if has any prior warning for using bugs if he does and they are old (EX: Month or a Year) I would !jail him and tell him to use !motd command and read the rules when some time has passed I would !unjail him or !return him (A verbal warning will be given and I would check up on him through his time on the server to see if has continue to use bugs). It has warnings that are new for bugs, I would ask people who are higher/older than me what would be the best action for this. Though if he doesn't have any warnings I would tell him to use them too !motd command and read the rules when he has done that I would inform him he would only get a verbal warning but if he does this again he will be punished. 

🍪Supreme Leader Cookie🍪   🍪Ex Admin🍪 🍪Old GENSEC SM🍪

OLD ACCOUNT- Cookie__Gaming

+support

Although, I haven't ever seen you in game. You have been admin previously meaning you know what your doing, you not resigning does concern me a little bit as you should be mature enough to do that. Good written app and good expierence.

If you do decide you want to leave, resign instead of making SMT sort you out and just waiting it out. It doesn't take that long to do.

oofwill2.png

10 minutes ago, oofWill said:

+support

Although, I haven't ever seen you in game. You have been admin previously meaning you know what your doing, you not resigning does concern me a little bit as you should be mature enough to do that. Good written app and good expierence.

If you do decide you want to leave, resign instead of making SMT sort you out and just waiting it out. It doesn't take that long to do.

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

-Support

Admin or not your activity remains spotty at best in my opinion. You also have zero forum presence for almost a year.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+ Support

While bouts of inactivity have been prevalent in your past, you're a great guy Cookie, and when needed, you can properly step it up and put in the work and effort needed, and I do believe you can uphold staff duties, though you should be prepared to be put through the wringer if you do get the T-mod position 😏 Best of luck to you!

EngiDance.gif.fde71372f83afaa759f471b5af3c0326.gif

6 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

-Support

Admin or not your activity remains spotty at best in my opinion. You also have zero forum presence for almost a year.

Gonna have to go with this. While I've heard good things about you, I don't believe I've ever seen you on. I can't really get behind giving you support if I haven't seen what you're like.

-Support

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

@Some Weeb and @Piller, yes I was inactivated for almost a year on the forums but that is because my steam account was hijacked, so I had to lock it down for a time.

2/5/21 to 10/11/21 

during that time period I had to make another account each I use to be active on Security, the staff team, and the forums.  

The Account I used is@Cookie__Gaming

Edited by Cookie_Gaming

🍪Supreme Leader Cookie🍪   🍪Ex Admin🍪 🍪Old GENSEC SM🍪

OLD ACCOUNT- Cookie__Gaming

On 1/23/2022 at 3:06 PM, oofWill said:

+support

22 hours ago, Coolcaz11 said:

+ Support

While bouts of inactivity have been prevalent in your past, you're a great guy Cookie, and when needed, you can properly step it up and put in the work and effort needed, and I do believe you can uphold staff duties, though you should be prepared to be put through the wringer if you do get the T-mod position 😏 Best of luck to you!

EngiDance.gif.fde71372f83afaa759f471b5af3c0326.gif

On 1/24/2022 at 7:06 AM, oofWill said:

+support

On 1/24/2022 at 12:23 AM, Cookie_Gaming said:

@Some Weeb and @Piller, yes I was inactivated for almost a year on the forums but that is because my steam account was hijacked, so I had to lock it down for a time.

2/5/21 to 10/11/21 

during that time period I had to make another account each I use to be active on Security, the staff team, and the forums.  

The Account I used is@Cookie__Gaming

Please do not post on your application, just allow the responses to settle.
Sorry about your account getting hijacked,

Edited by Chombos

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

On 1/23/2022 at 10:59 PM, Coolcaz11 said:

+ Support

I would be okay with giving you a shot at being staff

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

+/- Support

+Previous Staff Experience
+Seems chill from what I know
+Application is detailed

-Sloppy Activity
-I've Been around for 2-3 years, and I haven't heard of anyone named "Cookie" before I met you

+/-Application is kind of hard to read but still fine

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

17 hours ago, Chombos said:

+/- Support

+Previous Staff Experience
+Seems chill from what I know
+Application is detailed

-Sloppy Activity
-I've Been around for 2-3 years, and I haven't heard of anyone named "Cookie" before I met you

+/-Application is kind of hard to read but still fine

Mans forgot about the chad DOU Cookie

But yeah this sums it up.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT