New HUD Suggestion [Denied]

Brand

Poll  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be Implemented?

• Yes (Please state why)
    • No (Please state why)

What do you want to see?:

I want to see a new HUD within this server, It's been a while since we got rid of the old one which was a shame as it served its purpose very well. This one works, but it can be slightly annoying at times due to you not being able to see your name.

Why should we add it?:

Right now, we have to look in chat or in the Tab menu just to see our name, which sure it works, it's not efficient. It can be very difficult for people with 2 lives that switch between them often or for people who have CCs with different names. I also find it annoying that sometimes you have to look at someone at a specific angle to see their info. I think if we can find a new HUD it would just overall be a much better experience.

What are the advantages of having this?:

We will be able to see our name and hopefully see other peoples info slightly easier. This can help tremendously for people who switch names very often.

Who is it mainly for?:

The whole server really, as I think a lot of us want a new HUD.

Links to any content:

These are a couple of HUDs I found... (2 Paid 2 Steam Workshop)

https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/6287

https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/hud-maker-make-your-own

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=916517212&searchtext=darkrp+hud

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2549790361&searchtext=darkrp+hud

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

Hey I'm relatively new here & I don't want to speak out of turn.

I have two lives plus my IQ - I would love to see my name in a hud as not only does it make it easier for me to know my name but when capping vids n screenshots it's good to know who they came from 🙂

X TESO BROOSH - NUFF SAID

+ Major support 

Yes please give us a new HUD the current one is hot garbage and the ones shown here are perfect pick one and let us see are names. 

It would be a Buff for Medical and CC's on the fact that they can see health bars again finally be able to properly heal people on the battlefield.  

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

5 hours ago, Darth Zefer said:

+ Major support 

Yes please give us a new HUD the current one is hot garbage and the ones shown here are perfect pick one and let us see are names. 

It would be a Buff for Medical and CC's on the fact that they can see health bars again finally be able to properly heal people on the battlefield.  

I think it would be good to see our names cause usually when i forget to change my name. It takes like an hour for me to figure out cause the only way to see our names is trough the TAB menu.

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Coconut Boy said:

I think it would be good to see our names cause usually when i forget to change my name. It takes like an hour for me to figure out cause the only way to see our names is trough the TAB menu.

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

On 1/7/2022 at 10:56 AM, Darth Zefer said:

+ Major support 

Honestly is none of these get added I would be pretty pissed cause our current HUD sucks

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

+ Major support 

Current: Omega Squad Lead 1309 "Niner"

spacer.png

On 1/7/2022 at 4:56 PM, Darth Zefer said:

+ Major support 

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn and the only High Sovereign ever

457598046_gifgit(2).gif.5e63b70d588d20f44f10999c710e83e0.gif

+ Major support 

Current: R 501st SNRHVY Gaz

Former: IC OSE DMS CPT Gaz/Phi Φ 501st JTO HVYAL PZ0 ARC04 CPT Gaz |  Naval CAO Vice Admiral Gaz | Shock CPT Gaz K2S4 SK518 | Moderator

CCs: Imperial Janitorial Brigade Lead Gaz

"Eagles should show their claws, though dying."

+ Major support 

It would be useful in locating people, checking your own name, and overall just looking a lot better than the current system.

Former ST Commander Lydus
Current Elder Guard Carnor Jax

Lover of Women

On 1/7/2022 at 12:56 PM, Darth Zefer said:

+ Major support 

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+ MEGA PLUS SUPPORT

to put it bluntly, while this HUD is ok, it's not very good IMO. It's very bland, boring and uninspired. Not trying to be rude, but I think a new HUD would greatly benefit the quality of life on GL Imperial RP

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

• Manager

DENIED

We agree that the HUD needs an update, however, we didn't think these HUDs would suit our Star Wars Roleplay theme.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

• Like 1