Should I become RnD Command?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become RnD Command?

• Yes.
    • No.

In Game name: Mitchell Hugh
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:508723946
ULX Rank: Admin/SET - No Donator ranks
What rank are you applying for?:  Senior Archivist | Also fine with just archivist or really any rank depending on positions.
Why should you deserve this position? (300 words minimum): I personally think I deserve at least a shot at RnD command and specifically Archivist because of a multitude of reasons, Which I will list below:

Experience: I have been on the server as a whole since October 14th, 2020, So I have been on the server for a good while, I also have a lot of experience with being apart of command, I was a Research Command Member through Novemeber 29th 2020 till i resigned on September 12th 2021 as a Research Administrator, 1 rank before Senior Command, although Research is quite different from RnD, It still gave me experience with doing and supervising tests, Grading test logs, Hosting mass tests and or PTs, And a lot of leadership skills, And after resigning, I became Nu7 command around Novemeber 14th 2021, I do admit that I have not been Nu7 command for too long, But I've still had a fair lot of experience from Nu7 too, PvP, Strategy, And more general leadership experience, Now I know what you may be thinking, "PvP and Strategy don't matter as much in RnD" Which I totally understand, But I still personally think those type of skills are beneficial to any command member, And specifically RnD because of on-sites and Bio engineer and any other military type activities RnD Command may have to face, Finally, I used to be the former leader of RRH Analyst, So I have experience with interrogations on both ends, And the utilization system. So overall: I have a lot of experience with the server and the way RnD typically runs, Experience with command, and the things command do on a daily. (Promotions, demotions, grading logs, PTs/Mass Tests, ETC)

Activity: Now, I have had my fair share of issues with activity in command and even the server as a whole in the past, But I have gotten much better, Not too long ago, I was putting in 20 - 30 hours weekly into Nu7 before I even got command, I haven't been doing that recently just due to the holidays, but when I have nothing better to do, I can be extremely active on the server, So I think it's safe to say I can be pretty active if I was accepted into command, My only issues would MAYBE be showing up on saturday since I am typically busy that day, But other then that, I am pretty active nowadays within the server I'd say.

Leadership: I brought up this point slightly earlier, And I'll bring it up more later for the next question, But I personally believe I have good leadership skills and equally good experience, I have hosted MANY mass tests before when I used to be research, Some even with other branches before, And I have also hosted quite a few bit of PTs too, And while slightly unrelated: I am a senior event team, So I know how to lead things, or just large groups of people decently well, To sum it up generally: I have good leadership skills with really any amount of people, And a lot of experience doing that type of stuff as well.

A couple smaller points:

1. I have been mostly in and out of RnD a couple times now, Even being the top enlisted rank once or twice, I already know what I should generally be doing in RnD, So even though I am just a Junior Agent, I know what I am doing.

2. I already know how to grade and review test logs properly, Since Research Command had a system for that, (and still does I think) And preferably: I'd like to promote people more often for making them, I feel like test logs are often just skimmed over and ignored far too often for the amount of effort that is put into some of them.

3. I have a general idea of how to coordinate Mass Tests between RnD and Research, Since I have hosted and overseen quite a few, I have a good idea of how they should be run, And how RnD should be supervised just to ensure everything goes smooth, And everyone has fun while participating.

Give an example of a time where your leadership showed best on this server (100 words minimum): I have had too many good moments of leadership to name, But I believe the one that sticks out the most would be when I was the Head of RRA in research, RRA is basically just the research equivalent of a FTO. For a while, I was pretty much just the unofficial head of RRA, and back then there really was no point in BEING in RRA except being able to train, But after a while, With the request from multiple enlisted and command and with the help of High Command, RRA was turned from what was just basically a glorified training sub branch, Into a more fleshed out FTO program, With different ranks, responsibilities FOR those ranks, And even some benefits for those who reached certain ranks, Such as being able to host a mass test whenever as enlisted, being able to be moved into command without prior application, And free whitelists for the other sub branches, And since I ran RRA along with the help of Recon and Moonrose at the time, There was even a couple times where I held meetings for RRA alongside them just to announce things when needed, or just anything new going on with RRA, And even though I am no longer in charge of it and not even in research anymore, Those ranks are still there, And RRA still seems to be running well, And that honestly just puts a smile on my face, I have had a couple of other moments, But I think that would be my best example of leadership.

How active would you be: As I said earlier, I would say pretty active, I always try to take my activity in command positions more seriously then enlisted, So I will try to be active and keep up with the quota that I heard RnD command has.

And that's the end! Even if I am not accepted, I'd just like to say:

Best of luck to you all!

Edited by Mitchell Hugh

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

24 minutes ago, Mitchell Hugh said:

I am deeply confused what you mean, but thank you for the support regardless.

He is cryptic.

+support a Good Nu7 command and was an awesome research CMD 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

Cool Guy

Active

Good Nu7 CMD

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

1 hour ago, Shin said:

+Support

Former research administrator. I rarely saw him on the job at that time but as he became Nu7 CMD, his activity majorly improved and I know he’ll do well.

I may not know him but I still wish you luck

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

• 2 weeks later...