False Mass RDM Ban- Denied

Krasnov

1. Steam Name: joel

2. Ingame Name:josh

3. SteamID:STEAM_0:1:557641813

4. Ban Length:5 Days

5. Admin that Banned you:Bear

6. Reason for Ban:MRDM * 5

7. Dispute:Anyone that i killed hit me first, i didn't start any of the fights that happened, the person that banned me was a mass banning wave where a ton of minges were throwing around racial slurs and then shooting, assuming because i was killing people who shot me in bunks and he didnt realise they hit me first i guess?

tgfy.png

From what I had seen in the logs I saw that you had either instigated a combat event or had been killed and had come back and killed the person that killed you with a knife. That is NLR (New life rule) and becomes a combat event itself.  If you have clips showing that this was in fact not the case for enough of these to not constitute a MRDM then please provide them and we can move in a different direction. 

• Like 1

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

-Support
-Logs are a trustable source 
-The person that banned him wa a Super Admin, a trusted member of the community and did it for a good reason
-You guys were minging (a whole group of you)
-I did whitness you both shooting and killing other ST's in MHB before being brought 

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

3 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support
-The person that banned him wa a Super Admin, a trusted member of the community and did it for a good reason
-I did whitness you both shooting and killing other ST's in MHB before being brought 

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

6 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

8 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support

Current: Omega Squad Lead 1309 "Niner"

spacer.png

9 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

13 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

14 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

14 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

14 hours ago, Bear_ said:

From what I had seen in the logs I saw that you had either instigated a combat event or had been killed and had come back and killed the person that killed you with a knife. That is NLR (New life rule) and becomes a combat event itself.  If you have clips showing that this was in fact not the case for enough of these to not constitute a MRDM then please provide them and we can move in a different direction. 

-Support

Bear is a superadmin and is an extremely trusted individual on the server.

Bear is fair and just when it comes to punishments and knows what he is doing, the logs show when YOU instigate a combat. 

If you got attacked, died, then attacked again, it still counts as RDM / ARDM.

Edited by bop

Still, a 5 day ban? i didn't kill the person who killed me right after they were spawn camping literally what had to be 4-5 people, going on radio shooting me, in no way would i randomly start mass rdming on a account ive donated on and spent multiple hours become iq and other battalions.

• Manager

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗