NLR timer sign - Denied

The Judge

What are you suggesting? - There should be a timer under the xp bar when the person dies from combat, rp, and ECT

How would this change better the server? -  This can make it easier for people to know when to leave spawn and when not to leave spawn.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - maybe some lag

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  everyone

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - n/a

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

- Support

This is a great idea but the lag would be insane

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

3 hours ago, a_krew10 said:

- Support

Would cause more lag

Also, NLR times are not universal

3 hours ago, Dick Grayson said:

-support this is has been suggested time and again and always got denied 
plus as is the server is almost unplayable at peak we dont need more lag 

These two gents summed it up nicely.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

-Support 

This has been suggested multiple times and denied multiple times, the main problem with this is that it'll cause unneeded lag. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

-support 

1 word

LAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

1 hour ago, Sixx said:

-Support 

This has been suggested multiple times and denied multiple times, the main problem with this is that it'll cause unneeded lag. 

- Support

We have enough lag already, pls no more

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Dick Grayson said:

-support this is has been suggested time and again and always got denied 
plus as is the server is almost unplayable at peak we dont need more lag 

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

Do you guys even know what causes lag lmfao 

+/- Seems more on the quality of life spectrum. Not necessarily needed and or worth the time to implement. 

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 12/24/2021 at 10:09 PM, a_krew10 said:

- Support

Would cause more lag

Also, NLR times are not universal

- Support ^

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Instead of -support bombing, I propose an alternative:

A universal clock in general. During the off hours, there is an XP surge clock and all that, which I often use to measure NLR or other similar events. We could just have a clock like that up in general that you can see whenever, with a global time on it.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

On 12/30/2021 at 10:13 PM, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

Instead of -support bombing, I propose an alternative:

A universal clock in general. During the off hours, there is an XP surge clock and all that, which I often use to measure NLR or other similar events. We could just have a clock like that up in general that you can see whenever, with a global time on it.

Hm Maybe?

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png