Pepper's Resignation.

Dr. Pepper

I know this is kind of out of the Blue, but I am sadly resigning. This has come due to situations and decisions on the server that have left me with no other option then to resign.

Here are some of my close friends that I have made on this server that have helped me get where I am at, and also were some fucking gentlemen!

Carson: ← He is my lover 😍

Bop: First of all, he is a fucking gentleman. Amazing high command member who has helped many people especially me. You are probably one of my closest friends I have made on the server. Love you man!

Chicano: Fortnite Royale

MyanDaBeast: Truly an amazing person right here. He was the first person in the entire server who saw something in me. I was chosen to be a vice commander over someone else who would of been the obvious pick. Couldn't have thanked you enough man.

Hotshot: You pushed out a lot of updates for the server, especially updates for the GM team. You are a fast responder! Something I personally do not have. But seriously man, the server wouldn't be here without you.

GM Team: Man you guys took a lot to control but I really enjoyed creating new things for Gamemasters and making it a more unique experience on the server. I won't miss the team at all.

Nimo: My IQ buddy, I swear once after this is over I will play Zeus Gaming and Minecraft. I hope to see you there man. You were another really close friend of mine thats funny but can be mean at some times. 🤣

Sorry if I didn't mention you it's probably because I wasn't close to you. No worries though, it will all work out even if I'm not around to help you guys. 💔

“Don’t worry about me, worry about you cause it’ll be a long time before you ever see me again.”

- Ye West

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Cloudzz said:

Salute GIF by CBS

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

14 minutes ago, Dr. Pepper said:

River: 15 + 22 = 🤮

🥸😚😜🤮🥶🥵😳😎🧐🤓

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

RIP! Thanks for the opportunities you gave me in GM. You will be missed, and I will be sure to pick up where you left off man.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

Pepper, you were a great guy to talk to and hang out with when I was on server. I will miss you greatly sir. May your future adventures be great.

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss