On 11/23/2021 at 5:21 PM, A Frog said:

Major +Support

Very Active
Great High Command Member
Has done lots for Naval
Trustworthy & Reliable

Very good application

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

On 11/23/2021 at 8:21 PM, A Frog said:

Major +Support

Very Active
Has done lots for Naval
Trustworthy & Reliable

Very good application

Major +Support

Very Active
Has done lots for Naval
Trustworthy & Reliable

Very good application

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

Major +Support

Very Active
Has done lots for Naval
Trustworthy & Reliable

Very good application

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 11/23/2021 at 9:42 PM, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

Ducks even when we have are ups and downs, i honestly believe you have grown, i remember when you said "I'm never going to talk unless i get high admiral", and you kept your promise, meaning all of this ideas you in a way going to try your best or you are going to do them, i wish you luck as you have been a good friend of mine and if you do get it, i will not go back on my statement, You are one of the best HC command members i have known, and even though some people might call me a simp. I don't care, you have done a lot even though you say you have done nothing, you have helped me even though others don't see it, and honestly i just want to say thanks, if it was not for you in a way i was never going to become a command member, and to this day i still feel you are the best HC member i know, i wish you luck quack quack man and hopefully we play more halo

Now for the specifics

+Good person

+Good HC member

+Carrying

+open mind

+Good and structed brain

+And has shown strides of improvement for the battalions he has been working with

+active

+beast of an app

+and honestly ducks you are a human over all!

-Vice Marshall Manjini (Roberto) and or how you call me MONKEY SCINTIST MAN

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

+ Support

Almost gave you a godly support just now but couldn't do but. Spite that fact you as Grand admiral Thrawn makes to much sense your the

All though I don't see eye to eye with you 100% of the time to say your not deserving of Thrawn would be a lie. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 11/24/2021 at 8:34 PM, M A N D O said:

+ Support

A very strong contender for this position, as one of the longest serving High Command members on the server.

• Strong leader
  • Has been in HC for over half a year
  • Dedicated to the server and its people
  • Approachable, and treats others with respect
  • Highly active - ranked 14th on the all-time leaderboard for playtime on the server 

Good luck Ducks!

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 11/24/2021 at 1:21 AM, A Frog said:

Major +Support

Very Active
Has done lots for Naval
Trustworthy & Reliable

Very good application

Nothing more needs to be said this man is ready for this Job

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

On 11/23/2021 at 11:42 PM, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

Ducks even when we have are ups and downs, i honestly believe you have grown, i remember when you said "I'm never going to talk unless i get high admiral", and you kept your promise, meaning all of this ideas you in a way going to try your best or you are going to do them, i wish you luck as you have been a good friend of mine and if you do get it, i will not go back on my statement, You are one of the best HC command members i have known, and even though some people might call me a simp. I don't care, you have done a lot even though you say you have done nothing, you have helped me even though others don't see it, and honestly i just want to say thanks, if it was not for you in a way i was never going to become a command member, and to this day i still feel you are the best HC member i know, i wish you luck quack quack man and hopefully we play more halo

Now for the specifics

+Good person

+Good HC member

+Carrying

+open mind

+Good and structed brain

+And has shown strides of improvement for the battalions he has been working with

+active

+beast of an app

Major +Support

Very Active
Has done lots for Naval
Trustworthy & Reliable

Very good application

Good Luck!

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2

On 11/24/2021 at 2:42 AM, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

Now for the specifics

+Good person

+Good HC member

+Carrying

+open mind

+Good and structed brain

+active

+beast of an app

Kev
juegos fallout GIF