Security Branch Update (11/6/2021) [Completed]

Sixx

+Support for almost everything.

-Support on the following ; 

The Warden "Exclusive" job, That raises many red flags for me, as we know Wardens is a free quite easy to obtain sub-branch. Alpha Unit & HSU Mark 2 Units on the contrary, are not. They are hand selected from hand selected, They are classed as 'Special Forces' within the Gaminglight Community, Wardens on the other hand, are not. And this has been said many times. Whilst you may be setting heavy restrictions on said job, I see many issues that could crop up and this could sway the balance to which will most likely be disturbed. On-top of this D-Class will find it much harder to get to surface which *will* disrupt the amount of Chaos Insurgency recruits to which they gain.

Non-Donator jobs should not have the cloaker device in my opinion, as said by Orange.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

+ support 

W a r d e n         G a m i n g

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

1 hour ago, Kieran ♡ said:

The Warden "Exclusive" job, That raises many red flags for me, as we know Wardens is a free quite easy to obtain sub-branch. Alpha Unit & HSU Mark 2 Units on the contrary, are not. They are hand selected from hand selected, They are classed as 'Special Forces' within the Gaminglight Community, Wardens on the other hand, are not. And this has been said many times. Whilst you may be setting heavy restrictions on said job, I see many issues that could crop up and this could sway the balance to which will most likely be disturbed. On-top of this D-Class will find it much harder to get to surface which *will* disrupt the amount of Chaos Insurgency recruits to which they gain.

Non-Donator jobs should not have the cloaker device in my opinion, as said by Orange.

Wardens is still pretty selective with who it lets in. I’ve seen many tryouts have 0 people get in. Plus this job was stated to be selected and they only give it to people they trust. There are also pretty hefty restrictions for allowing wardens into d block. I doubt this will really upset any balance for the moment and CI can still gain recruits through the forums right? 

• Like 1

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Kieran ♡ said:

Although there are tryouts there are quite difficult to pass, and having non-donator jobs having a cloaking device is just making the server P2W or at least P2C. (Pay to cloak) I don't think this will be an issue especially as E11 HCMD has already approved as well as the DoTF.

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

A video demonstration of the cloak SWEP for those who think its like the 966 Cloak and takes away from other Cloak jobs. 

Edited by Sixx
  • Like 2

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Kieran ♡ said:

Ok where do I even start here

For one, wardens is not easy to get, we only pick 0-2 people a tryout, and we have 2 tryouts a week.

RRH has cloaking devices and is not a donator job

This cloak is NOT 966 cloak, and is much worse

You will rarely EVER see the Exspira unit inside of d block, it is not for dealing with d class.

Does it matter if wardens is a SF or not? its more so just a title. 

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns: D-3621

5 hours ago, Ashe Fox said:

RRH has cloaking devices and is not a donator job

Wait are you comparing the 05s secret service guard to a security guard? 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

16 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

Wait are you comparing the 05s secret service guard to a security guard? 

no, I'm debunking the point of people saying "only donator jobs get a cloaking device" when I can clearly show other jobs that have it that arnt donator, such as RRH.

• Like 1

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns: D-3621

21 minutes ago, Ashe Fox said:

no, I'm debunking the point of people saying "only donator jobs get a cloaking device" when I can clearly show other jobs that have it that arnt donator, such as RRH.

Ooooooooh well than I agree with your statement. Infact I do not know how the cloaking is only donator we have several none donators 

-RRH

-Dolos 

And likely other jobs

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support 

Although the Swep Description says that you can use other weapons whilst using this cloak and I'm fairly certain MOTD has something againts that.

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

On 11/8/2021 at 4:55 PM, Kieran ♡ said:

There is a lot of misinformation in your post. The job itself will be hand selected and our primary focus will not be D-Block, and in fact D-Block will not be on our radar for the most part. Do you feel the same way about other SF's that currently hang out in D-Block too, by the way? Furthermore, there are jobs on the server that can cloak that aren't donor only.

As for Wardens, it is not a 'quite easy to obtain' sub-branch. I can count on one hand the amount of people who have passed tryouts on the first try. As a matter of fact, the only thing separating Wardens from other Special Forces at this point in time is the weaponry, HP, and armor, ie. things we're artificially prevented from obtaining. We have our own lore we've meticulous crafted over time, our own tactics, our own organizational structure - all of this from the ground-up.

2 minutes ago, Kvist said:

There is a lot of misinformation in your post. The job itself will be hand selected and our primary focus will not be D-Block, and in fact D-Block will not be on our radar for the most part. Do you feel the same way about other SF's that currently hang out in D-Block too, by the way? Furthermore, there are jobs on the server that can cloak that aren't donor only.

As for Wardens, it is not a 'quite easy to obtain' sub-branch. I can count on one hand the amount of people who have passed tryouts on the first try. As a matter of fact, the only thing separating Wardens from other Special Forces at this point in time is the weaponry, HP, and armor, ie. things we're artificially prevented from obtaining. We have our own lore we've meticulous crafted over time, our own tactics, our own organizational structure - all of this from the ground-up.

There’s people who’ve passed on the first attempt?

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe