15 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Brmander

What is your steam name?: Brmander

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:64895098 

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Brmander#6218

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No But I'm hoping to learn how to with the help of everyone

What date did you start playing in the community? (roughly) used to play in 2019 but started again in May or august

What date did you make your forums account? September 19, 2019

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? Zero image.thumb.png.06b3396e776de2bed329fae4d0509632.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc):  Was User just bought platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: CST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

I’ve remained active in RP gameplay and I have no warns. I'm wanting to help more with the community in some way. I feel as though this may be one way I can help the community by helping prevent rule-breakers from continuing and to help maintain order. So when people get on the server they can have fun playing, knowing that they won't be hindered by people who are not willing to RP in the same way that everyone else is. And when it comes to staff sits, I can handle issues that involve verbal fighting. I also hold no grudge against anyone, so my ruling in a sit will not be biased towards any one person or party. When it comes to issuing out bans or warnings I will make sure to have the most information I could have before issuing them. I'm willing to take on the responsibility of knowing that I will be an example to new players that come to the server.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions, we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

In this case, I would look at their past warns on the server, and with the continued barrage of curses toward me, I would both gag and mute them then continue with my investigation after explaining why he was muted and if I find that they are a constant issue I would make sure that they did, in fact, mass rdm 4+ counts of killing with proof that it was not in self-defense such as the other one keep coming back with a weapon and attacking the accused party and assuming in this scenario that the evidence provided that it was unprovoked 4+ counts of rdm then it would be a formal warning for both the mrdm and Staff disrespect and at that point, I would request a ban for 5 days from a high ranking member of staff to issue the ban for mass rdm.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

First I would pull the one who called for staff aside and ask why they needed the sit. Once finding out why I would tell everyone to calm down. If that doesn't work and they continue, I would have no choice but to mute everyone. Then start slowly pulling them aside and unmuting ask them one by one for their side of the story, and for proof of what happened. Hoping that I get the information that I need. I would issue out warnings as needed then ask if there's anything else I can help with.

Edited by brmander

-Support "hes to good a PVP"

jk

+support

active

good app kinda

command 

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

1 hour ago, DonJ I said:

jk

+support

active

good app kinda

command 

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

17 hours ago, DonJ I said:

jk

+support

active

good app kinda

command 

Don’t rlly know you but good app and good luck!

+support

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

+ Support

+ Does Well As Command.

+ Very Active.

+ No Warns.

+ Experience in dealing with problematic people by being on a Branch Command.

Note: Overall Would Be Great To Have Him On Staff.

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+ Support

+ I see him active 99% of the time

+ Handles the scenario questions perfectly

+ Having mods in another time zone would help against off hour minges

+ No warns

App could be longer though.

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

On 11/3/2021 at 8:22 AM, Flixy said:

jk

+support

active

good app kinda

command 

Bruh this guy somehow dealt with my shit when he was training other ppl in SEC

- Very mature

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

+Support
-Is very well to get along with
-Does great as gensec command from what I've seen
-Active

-App is good

I've known this man for about 3 months now and have had nothing but great interactions with him, he's an active person and does great in gensec, he would be great to be staff.

• 3 weeks later...

+ Support

- Great guy

- A good command member in GenSec

- Very mature when it comes to roguh situations

Good Luck mate. 🙂

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png