General Suggestion - Tau-5 Buff [Completed]

islandtoad

What are you suggesting? - That Tau-5 is buffed so its a little more lore accurate. My idea is to either let tau-5 be able to either regen armor after you're at full hp or to not have any armor and to have more hp instead around 350-450. also make the healing a little bit faster

How would this change better the server? - Make tau-5 more lore accurate since they're formed from the flesh of a god. Also more people would buy the mtf job pack

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Yes, people fighting against tau-5 players

Who would this change mostly benefit? - people who bought the mtf job pack

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Edited by islandtoad

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

+ Support

I'd honestly love to see more people play on Tau5, this would definitely give them a unique thing some people might be looking for.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+/- Support

I dont think they should have 400 HP, But I do agree they need a buff.

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Sixx said:

+/- Support

they would only have that if they had no armor just so they don't have to code it to regenerate armor

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

4 hours ago, Sixx said:

+/- Support

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2021 at 6:45 AM, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

I'd honestly love to see more people play on Tau5, this would definitely give them a unique thing some people might be looking for.

+ Support 

Note: Well Sayed, Nothing To Add.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

-SUPPORT 

what kind of stupid idea is this you really want to give a donator job 400 hp?!!! 

hell no my guy 

and the job already has hp regen

Edited by Warren Talos

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

On 10/22/2021 at 11:46 PM, Pills said:

+/- Support

400 HP is a bit much.

But a buff is needed for it

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

6 hours ago, FusionThunder said:

If they got more HP they would lose all AP keeping it balanced. You can shred 400 hp relatively easily

I am unsure on how you think HP and armor work but i will give you a little lesson here

The literal health and armor of an opponent, Lets say D4 for example, is 200, 200.
The effective health of an opponent is how much damage it will take to kill them. for the D4 in this example that would be 400hp.

Armor is basically harder to regenerate health that isnt HP in itself, but increases the effective health of someone
Giving Tau5 400HP would be giving the Tau5 the effective health of a Delta-4. but this effective health is real health (Real health is much easier to get back than armor), And tau5 automatically regenerates!

400Hp is absurd and it definitely should be lowered if your trying to buff them in this way.

Edited by PandaInShitpostLand
  • Dislike 1

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

7 hours ago, Warren Talos said:

-SUPPORT 

what kind of stupid idea is this you really want to give a donator job 400 hp?!!! 

hell no my guy 

and the job already has hp regen

2 hours ago, PandaInShitpostLand said:

I am unsure on how you think HP and armor work but i will give you a little lesson here

The literal health and armor of an opponent, Lets say D4 for example, is 200, 200.
The effective health of an opponent is how much damage it will take to kill them. for the D4 in this example that would be 400hp.

Armor is basically harder to regenerate health that isnt HP in itself, but increases the effective health of someone
Giving Tau5 400HP would be giving the Tau5 the effective health of a Delta-4. but this effective health is real health (Real health is much easier to get back than armor), And tau5 automatically regenerates!

400Hp is absurd and it definitely should be lowered if your trying to buff them in this way.

I would like to say I made this post before the global hp/Ap nerf and kinda just threw 400 out there as an example. 400 hp and 0 Ap would have been the very max. The main thing was let tau-5 regenerate all of its health

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

8 hours ago, PandaInShitpostLand said:

First of all, hella conceited tone. Secondly, I know how hp works and its never exactly been hard to do that amount of damage. Thirdly, if the amount you can heal is such an issue impose a cap on it for healing and/or disallow people healing tau5

spacer.png

-/+ Support

+ Regenerating armor would be pretty cool

+ Would be extremely useful when fighting massive amounts of D-Class

- Way too much hp, armor could be higher though

Remember that Tau-5 is made to hold hostiles in checkpoints or other places as long as possible.

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...