The End Of Ape

APE

Glad I could be here along with you for this ride. While I may have joined rather late into your time in Sec, I'm still happy I could help you have fun whenever possible.

Fly high LCPL Pisskink.

• Dislike 1

CI RnD Special Agent || Experienced Medic

Retired Security Lieutenant Colonel || The 3rd Head of Wardens

Retired Red Right Hand, Guardian Squadron, "Sierra 45"

WARDENS LEAD THE WAY WOOOOOOO

Maybe we didn't see eye to eye on everything, but I can still respect ya for your work you did in the branch and for wardens, I hope to see you back again someday.

❤️

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns: D-3621

DAMN im gonna miss you MF WARDEN GAMING

Edited by Mystery Gamer

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

Ape, I will never forget the fond memory's in Security that you made me have. Not only do I remember that one time where you were screaming "GET OUT OF WAY" while killing Security during a nuke (Turns out it was a false nuke) but, there is so many more that shaped Security to this day. I appreciate when you gave me CPL, SGT, and SFT. Thanks Ape for everything you have done for me and the rest of Security.

• Like 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

When I first joined security, you were the man who showed me how much fun this server could be. While you may not have noticed it,  i can guarantee you that almost all of your allies always had fun with your personality.  I will miss you man and so will security

Edited by a_krew10

Retired SEC HFTO COL akrew10

Damn no mention of me? I can't thank you with enough words, how many times you've been there or got my back when it was most needed. You were one of if not the most reliable security member there was. Fucking love you man, take it easy. Ohio Gang ❤️ O7

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Ape, you were the realest mf in all of Security, We've really lost one of the Greats in Security's history on the server. You always made sure that when you were on people had FUN and that's something not many people do on the server. It's been one hell of a ride man on this server and i'm glad that i've spent it with you around in Security. To all the drama that unfolded back in the day, to the fun moments, and the times that we've had to defend Security from being nerfed into the ground, I can say in full truth, you are a legend of Security. I hope to keep in touch with ya man, and show me around New World, will ya? 

Anyways, here's some great moments with you in Security CMD and some Memories;  

The Funniest Warden Intero Ever: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF_V6dc8drE

My Way by Ape: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noZTPZJjiMU

Ape being Ape: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7v0Mhfuh_4

The First Ever Gates of Babylon: https://medal.tv/clips/1UapgmlrpRS4C/ErS45Qc16NTm?invite=cr-MSxPVUIsNTUzMDExNyw

All of Security singing the Halo Theme: https://medal.tv/clips/27IHxhRsnSYYP/qdcAkyhZzD8A?invite=cr-MSxQS2gsNTUzMDExNyw

image.png.13dd2bb3d2def7b2817ed4450aa61c50.png

Edited by Sixx
  • Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Jack S said:

Damn no mention of me? I can't thank you with enough words, how many times you've been there or got my back when it was most needed. You were one of if not the most reliable security member there was. Fucking love you man, take it easy. Ohio Gang ❤️ O7

It was removed in the draft, un momento.

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

We've lost one of the greats. I recall the discussion we had prior to you getting WO where only a handful of people wanted you in command. To my knowledge it was only Sinnik and I. I have no regrets for the part I played in that decision. After looking at DM's apparently I requested to be your mentor lol. I was terrible but I'm glad you turned out somewhat alright. I'll save you the memories of my bitching and nagging about the stupid stuff I had to yell at you about and I'll skip towards the end. You and I were stuck in COL for the longest amount of time and I understand the pain of the rank, being able to do so much yet so little. I wished that eventually you would make it up to HCMD but I pondered what you would do. As I once told you, you'll be either one of the greatest HCMD in Security history or one of the worst. Guess we'll never know.

Ape, you have the least empathy and are the most stubborn person I know on the entire server and I don't understand your strange humor. Funny how always thought you were chill. You'll be missed within the branch my friend.

And then 2 remained.

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

And thus we've lost another one.

Ape, as much as I interacted with you, which wasn't very much, you were always such a pleasure to be around.
In and out of security, you were such an amazing person, and I'm glad having met you.
I wish you the best in all that is set before you! Take care my friend!

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

You were honestly one of the bravest CMD members of us all. I remember when i was a newly fresh JWD, i was getting pick on back when branch relations weren't strong. You stood up for me and the other wardens and tackled something not any other person would do. You jumped on their case and finally wardens was able to stand toe to toe with MTF. Honestly you have left an impact on both me and security as a whole. I remember when you were a yellow highlight with a hammer playing music while marching towards D-class with us behind you. Man those were the good times. You were a real one, may where ever you go shine glory. Like how you have shined the glory of security.
https://streamable.com/hgh412

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

Was a good run Ape, maybe we dont talk a lot, you may have told me shitty thing, but overall you were a good member of this community,  was funny when we rush dblock . I hope all in you life goes well, Stinky Ape.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

One of the craziest guys we've ever had apart of this community. Was always a trip being around you and listening to you and the absurd scenarios that came out. One of the greats and will be missed like the legend he is.

Stay awesome, APE.

all hail glen

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

Someones cutting onions.

For real though, good luck in college sir. It truly was a treat being involved and seeing all the things that you and I pulled on the server. There wasn’t one where I didn’t laugh my ass off. Wish you the very best in life.

Godspeed King

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING NOOOOOOOOO

APEEEEEEEE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Security will never be the same without you. I mean it.

Wherever you go, whatever you do...

Don't change 🙂

And God bless you

Edited by Eem

@Mind Stone 

@Sixx

We were the 3 musketeers, Ed Edd and eddy, the three stooges, the three blind mice, the power puff girls, along with robin, Batman, and Alfred combined. Before I left we were the only 3 players left in security since 2019, and now there is only two of you. Eventually it will be none and that will have marked thousands of players and dozens of command that passed through security all forgotten to the books and rules. However I hope what we made together will last, so even if those in the future don’t know of its origin, they will still look upon our work and appreciate it. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

I have a deep seated respect for you, despite only knowing you in GENSEC for a month or two. Your passion was infectious and I loved hearing your streams of consciousness every Warden meeting. I guess the way to describe you would be a force of nature. It was fun having some small part of that.

I wish you the best.

Damn this hurts to see man. 
I know we didnt have many interactions but I always thought of you as a good person. 
you were one of the reasons i joined wardens and im happy that I did. 
Never change man. The shit you did made me laugh my ass off every time. From the ugandan knuckles jokes at my first meeting to the gutteral yelling we did on wardens. It was truly a pleasure.

Good luck in life man. I wish the best

spacer.png