General Suggestion - Lowering DClass Limb Damage - Denied

LilThinMints

What are you suggesting? -  That we lower dclass limb damage to a reasonable amount. Not take it back to what it was a few months ago but take it back by like 30%

How would this change better the server? - People don't get 2 tapped by the GenSec enlisted kits.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Well obviously security is gonna hate it but other than having to do witchcraft to change limb damage I cant think of any. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Dclass players

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

-Support

I literally just made a suggestion that was accepted (https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/79590-increase-limb-damage-on-class-d/) less than a month ago to increase damage. As I previously stated, you are meant to be weak and have little to no resistance. Most Class-D jobs have no armor and in no universe does it make sense for you guys to be bulky on a 0 armor job.

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

-Support

D class are not meant to be equal to gensec.

D class still take d block very often, they do not need this buff, it is not like they are struggling.

A previous post about limb damage was already accepted, so its a bit rude to instantly make one about reverting it with almost no basis whatsoever.

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns: D-3621

- Support

The damage ratio on all D class is 1:1 which means that you pretty much can't get headshotted which is a huge advantage IMO.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

-Support

I literally just made a suggestion that was accepted (https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/79590-increase-limb-damage-on-class-d/) less than a month ago to increase damage. As I previously stated, you are meant to be weak and have little to no resistance. Most Class-D jobs have no armor and in no universe does it make sense for you guys to be bulky on a 0 armor job.

Honestly this. Frankly, you're buff enough.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

-Support

It's perfect as it is currently, D-Class literally can't be headshotted so I don't believe there's a need for a change. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Sixx said:

-Support

It's perfect as it is currently, D-Class literally can't be headshotted so I don't believe there's a need for a change. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 3 weeks later...