21 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get in

• YES
    • NO

What is your in-game name?:Foxxy 

What is your steam name?:B_TANKSTER

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:446507796

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) NO

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)close to the end of 2020

What date did you make your forums account?9/22/21

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?NA

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198853281320

Have you donated?NO

What rank are you applying for?

Trial mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?no

Have you read the staff guidelines at YA

? You will be tested on it:ok

Timezone:cst 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)I get made fun of all the time and I feel bad so I want to help and I don't get made fun of and so the server will not  be so bad.And the game will be better cuz i will be there so no more rdms and on friday to saturday i stay up all night so there will be no more rdm at night

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?ask them to stop if not get some own to help that bigger mod

-Support

• Not a Professional Application at all
  • Doesn't meet the word requirement 
  • Obviously has no effort 
  • Could use some work bud if you need help message me

LT Mars 1L61 SCU SSGT Mars 1R61

EMR Mars 8828 SRT PFC Mars 1S61 Former Military RP Navy CMDR Form | Former Moderator | PRP Platinum Donator

-support 

-sorry what 

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy 

-support

I´m more confused than confusion

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

-Support

-Only created forum account 1 hour before applying (and has only 1 post, despite a post count of 4)

-Not mature enough or ready for staff in my opinion based on in-game experiences and reputation, plus large number of warns some of which aren't very old

-"Why do you believe that you deserve this rank?" is extremely short and doesn't show many valid reasons - wanting to be staff "so you don't get made fun of" implies you're looking for a way to get power and authority over people you feel have wronged you so you can win arguments, and "so the server will not be so bad" and "there will be no more rdms" is greatly simplified from reality and shows a lack of understanding of how the server and staff team work in my opinion

-Last question could also use some more work & detail (what would you do, aside from getting higher staff to solve the problem, with the limited staff power a trial moderator does have?)

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

20 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

So the word minimum is 150...

I see no effort in this application

I wish you best of luck tho! try again in couple weeks and make up good application and you'll prob get accepted or have chance! 

Maybe even look at some accepted apps for ideas on how to make your app better.

-Support 

I'm sorry but but no effort went into this like a all.... 

You aren't a bad person and don't take anything people are saying to heart but I just feel like you aren't ready for staff yet but hey in the future in sure you will make a great staff member just keep your head up and keep trucking along ❤️ 

Next time make sure you put more time and thought into your staff app and make sure you meet ALL the requirements  

Edited by Chad B

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

19 hours ago, BruceyBoyo said:

-Support

-Only created forum account 1 hour before applying (and has only 1 post, despite a post count of 4)

-Not mature enough or ready for staff in my opinion based on in-game experiences and reputation, plus large number of warns some of which aren't very old

-"Why do you believe that you deserve this rank?" is extremely short and doesn't show many valid reasons - wanting to be staff "so you don't get made fun of" implies you're looking for a way to get power and authority over people you feel have wronged you so you can win arguments, and "so the server will not be so bad" and "there will be no more rdms" is greatly simplified from reality and shows a lack of understanding of how the server and staff team work in my opinion

-Last question could also use some more work & detail (what would you do, aside from getting higher staff to solve the problem, with the limited staff power a trial moderator does have?)

You need a little grammar. Also needs to be 150 why you want to be Staff. Also from the MRDM question I don't feel you fully understood the Staff Handbook.

6 hours ago, Chad B said:

-Support 

You aren't a bad person and don't take anything people are saying to heart but I just feel like you aren't ready for staff yet but hey in the future in sure you will make a great staff member just keep your head up and keep trucking along ❤️ 

Next time make sure you put more time and thought into your staff app and make sure you meet ALL the requirements  

Facts

LT Mars 1L61 SCU SSGT Mars 1R61

EMR Mars 8828 SRT PFC Mars 1S61 Former Military RP Navy CMDR Form | Former Moderator | PRP Platinum Donator

-Support

Reasons Above

Also ouch my brain

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

-Support 

I don't feel you are ready for staff at the moment due to several reasons being: 

You have quite a few warns

You don't know many of the rules

You've lost your cool a few time that I've seen, Not only that but just yesterday I had to give you are warning for a very severe infraction.

• Head Admin

ok right imma be honest all the mass -supports and stuff like that arent gonna help his ego be nice to him it might be his first ever application to something give him good feedback not stupid responses 

i am gonna -support BUT if you need help writing a good one up ill help u i wont wright it for u but i will help u get what u need to have a great app pm me whenever you feel ready to do it 

head up and push forward best of luck to you man your a cool guy ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

14 hours ago, Tactical said:

ok right imma be honest all the mass -supports and stuff like that arent gonna help his ego be nice to him it might be his first ever application to something give him good feedback not stupid responses 

i am gonna -support BUT if you need help writing a good one up ill help u i wont wright it for u but i will help u get what u need to have a great app pm me whenever you feel ready to do it 

Yeah since this is probably your first application I wouldn't let the Minus supports bring you down think of them as constructive criticism to help you the next time you make an application. 

• Like 1

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

8 hours ago, killuabz said:

Yeah since this is probably your first application I wouldn't let the Minus supports bring you down think of them as constructive criticism to help you the next time you make an application. 

you are a good person foxy   just try again in a few weeks you will make it!!!

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

On 9/24/2021 at 12:01 AM, Chad B said:

-Support 

This!!! You are young, i can tell. I was there a long time ago when i wanted staff, and i thought i had all my shit laid out, ready to go.

On 9/25/2021 at 4:25 PM, Tactical said:

Same here dude. if you want some help or tips, i will do my best to help you! You hold so much potential for GL, i would hate for it to be wasted/overlooked. 

-Support 

-The word limit was not meet 

-I don't think at this point in time you are ready to be a staff memeber

"We start carrying semi-automatics, they buy automatics. We start wearing Kevlar, they buy armor piercing rounds."-Jim Gordon

Russia is me and if your don't like it I'm stealing your god damn knees 

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager