Blightcaller's Resignation

Ze Blightcaller

Hello everyone from E11
This might be hard for me to say since this is only a temporary goodbye but I'm resigning from e11 Due to wanting to continue with life and continue trying to improve my life. From the start when I returned back to e11 activity was so low when I last saw e11 and decide to wanting to help out improve it. I meet many People along my journey from coming back from retirement and meet some pretty interesting people but since I had my time working with e11 I decided to try out Command and try to reach the top, I almost made it but hell didn't think I was gonna try for high command when I thought about it. I enjoyed playing with you all and maybe I hope to see ya'll next time I come back to E11. 

To the people I met!

Nenea- Be The Best E11 Command for the branch!

Frog- You might be the only High command Minge but hell you might be the funniest

Gamersquad & Guinea- A tribute to you for the work you done for e11

Django- thanks for working with me in the past man been a blast!

Octolis- Thanks for the custom class man even though I haven't played on it much and probably gonna lose it, it was fun.

One- Thanks for working with me

To All in the E11 branch- Thank you for working with me in E11 and Keep the branch alive! 

• Gaminglight Love 3

Currently: MTF E11 LTCOL

bruhh 😞

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

Saddened to see you go I really had a blast playing with you and rising through the ranks in E11 together, stick around to play warhammer with me every now and then will ya?

You will be missed 😞

O5 Overseer Council | The Cowboy

ill forever keep your slot on the cc man when ever u feel like playing u can hop on it and ill miss u stop by e11 comms whenever

||Retired||E11 LtCol HCE Head Ranger||SCP-RP Senior Event Team||

||CC's Owned||Mtf Sigma 3 "The Silenced"||Annexed Templar Knight||AFK||

• Toasty locked this topic