1) What is your in-game name?:

Dark

2) What is your steam name?:

[GL] Dark

3) What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:160659387

4)Do you have any other experience with staffing?:

I have only been staff on GamingLight’s PoliceRP

5) What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  

I started playing PoliceRP on 10/22/2020

6) What date did you make your forums account?:

I made my forums account on 11/12/2020

7) Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?:

Senior Admin/Event Team / Platinum 

8 ) How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

I have 1 Warning ( Proof )

9) Have you donated?:

Yes, over $1,500

10) What rank are you applying for?

Super Admin

11) Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?:

No I am not.

12) Have you read the staff guidelines?:

Yes, many, many times.

13) Timezone:

EST

14) Permission (5+ Superadmins (or higher) permission and 2 Owner/Manager):

{Manager} - Eternity, Igneous, Hotshot
{Head of Staff} - Jimmy James 
{Head Admin} - MiKeY, Max Holland, Nimo, Jayden

15) Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

I believe I deserve this rank for many reasons. For starters, I have dedicated a lot of time to GamingLight and to PoliceRP especially. According to the TAB menu, I have 19 weeks on the server and according to Battle Metrics I have over 3,272 hours on the server. In this time I have hosted around 90 events, gotten low command in 6 departments, and achieved High Command in Dispatch and State FTO. Although RP ranks and staff are completely different, these positions have let me learn many skills and have helped me mature a lot over my time in GamingLight. Along with this, I am quite active later at night when there is less management online to help. I feel like I could bring a lot of valuable skills to the JMT and management team as a whole. Examples of this would be to have a great understanding of the MOTD, I am always available to help other staff or players with anything they may need, I am a friendly and very approachable person but I can also handle reports very professionally and without any bias. Along with this, I find myself to be quite active in-game. This may be hard to see with the strange times I play at but I mostly play at night during weekdays and at random times on the weekends. I also have a good reputation on the server and try to actively engage with newer players and help them with anything to better their experience on PoliceRP in the goal of making them want to stay on the server and play more. I feel as though I am ready to take on this new rank and if I was to do so my main goal would be to better the server and help anyone I can. Along with this, I have also been trusted with high ranks in other areas of the staff team such as being a Senior Forums Diplomat, a Senior Event Team, and a Support Supervisor. Thank you for considering me for this position. 

16) How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If someone was Mass RDMing and started to curse at me during the sit, I would ask them to stop cursing out at me so we can figure the situation out respectfully and in a mature manner 3 times and if they didnt stop I would gag them. While the 2 players explain their sides I would check logs to see if it holds up. While in the logs I would count the amount of people they have RDMed and if it is over 4 people I would explain to them that they will be receiving a formal warning for MRDM, Staff Disrespect and No Intent To RolePlay and that they will be also receiving a 5 day ban from the server for those actions.

17) These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

a)    -What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

If I think a player is on an ALT account I would contact SMT in the most efficient way to do so (TS or Discord) and do all I can for the player to remain in game until they can be dealt with.

b)  -What would you do if a player is threatening to chargeback? 

If a player is threatening to chargeback I would take a clip of the situation and report it to higher ups, following the Chain Of Command 

c)   -A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

If a family was mass minging I would first try to talk to the owner. If this does not work I would bring the family to an enclosed space (like the staff/event room) and freeze/gag them and explain to them what they are doing wrong and how they can improve. If this also doesn't work I would warn the individuals that are breaking the rules.

d)   -How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

If I don't know the answer to something I would ask in Admin Chat and if no one responds I would try to find out by looking over the MOTD or asking the questions to other staff following the chain of command.

Edited by [GL] Dark
Added Hotshot’s permission
  • Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

MEGA + Support 
- Great staff member

- Great guy

- Easy to talk to

- Always does his job and does it well 

-  Deserves this a TON

- Has been staff for a very long time

Good Luck Dark!!!!!!  

Edited by killuabz
  • Thanks 1

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

22 minutes ago, killuabz said:

MEGA + Support 
- Great staff member

- Great guy

- Easy to talk to

-  Deserves this a TON

Good Luck Dark!!!!!!  

Agreed

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

37 minutes ago, killuabz said:

MEGA + Support 
- Great staff member

- Great guy

- Easy to talk to

-  Deserves this a TON

Good Luck Dark!!!!!!  

• Gaminglight Love 1

Purge HVYAL MAJ
Ex Havoc Vice Commander
Ex The Second Sister/Ex Purge HVYSL COL
Ex ST SCTAL 2LT

2 hours ago, killuabz said:

MEGA + Support 
- Great staff member

- Great guy

- Easy to talk to

-  Deserves this a TON

Good Luck Dark!!!!!!  

• Gaminglight Love 1

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

2 hours ago, killuabz said:

MEGA + Support 
- Great staff member

- Great guy

- Easy to talk to

-  Deserves this a TON

Good Luck Dark!!!!!!  

• Gaminglight Love 1

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

4 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

-Great guy

-Good Staff Member

-Approachable and easy to talk to.

-Has a lot of experience, hes been staff for some time.

-Love to see him as JMT!

Good luck Dark!

• Gaminglight Love 1

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

12 hours ago, killuabz said:

MEGA + Support 
- Great staff member

- Great guy

- Easy to talk to

-  Deserves this a TON

Good Luck Dark!!!!!!  

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

+Support

You are a great staff member

Wish you were more active though

• Gaminglight Love 1

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

On 9/5/2021 at 6:03 PM, killuabz said:

MEGA + Support 
- Great staff member

- Great guy

- Easy to talk to

-  Deserves this a TON

Good Luck Dark!!!!!!  

Mega +Support

You are nice to everyone, and always try to stay neutral in situations. You don't just jump on someone's side to suck them off and brown nose them. 

Deserving as hell dude! full send 'er

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 9/6/2021 at 4:22 AM, MiniEpic said:

+Support

-Great guy

-Good Staff Member

-Approachable and easy to talk to.

-Has a lot of experience, hes been staff for some time.

-Love to see him as JMT!

Good luck Dark!

• Gaminglight Love 1

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

On 9/5/2021 at 8:03 PM, killuabz said:

MEGA + Support 
- Great staff member

- Great guy

- Easy to talk to

-  Deserves this a TON

Good Luck Dark!!!!!!  

Good luck Dark!!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

SRT 1LT | UMC Management LVL 8

"A new day means a new beginning, forget about the past and focus on the future."

ehh +- support i like you darks but when i am on it could  be because of time zones  or other stuff but i don't see you staffing as much  i see you more roleplaying  but this could just be the times i am in  the server  also you are really high up in departments do you have time to be an superadmin?

Edited by Waifu Mewy
  • Gaminglight Love 1

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

• 3 weeks later...

+ Support 

From my experiences with dark I have saw how good of a role model he can be and great staff member and person overall. Dark is a brilliant Command Member in state and a good SPRT Commander I have never had a bad experience with him he always gives 100% to what he does and cares about it so much no matter what he is doing may that be on staff or State Command he always does his best and goes up and beyond the standards set, he always speaks truthfully and honest and overall is a great role model to people in his departments, to other staff and people on the server as a whole. 

I feel that Dark would make a GREAT Super Admin!! 

• Heart-Eyes 1

Cammy_Signature_1.png

+support

Dark was one of the first staff members I had the pleasure of meeting on Gaminglight. My first few hours on the server were not the brightest as all I did was mess around. Another player taught me how to spawn a prop with a keybind which would result in cars being pushed, flipped, or moved about. This player taught multiple players this bind at the same time resulting in some... chaos to say the least. Dark handled the situation swiftly and without much hesitation. He explained why it wasn't okay and took appropriate action without coming across as condescending or immature. 

Every time I see Dark playing, especially since that initial situation mentioned above, he works to improve the roleplay on the server. He also spends a good bit of time talking to other players in public channels on Teamspeak, from what I have witnessed!

Good luck!

• Heart-Eyes 1

ava3.png.0a3ef8463f0eb0ea3d42c7c4c2722cae.pngJustin, Former FBI Director RA5 - GamingLight PoliceRP

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP Manager