Styx warn appel

styx

Your In-game Name: Styxy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:462270973

The admin's name in-game: Walter Scott

What warning did you receive: ARdm

When did you receive this warning:  like 30 minutes ago

Why do you think this warn was false: I think it is false because walter scott was loading in lower d block and i died coming back to my spawn point in the same cell i spawn in always. I was on my cc and he was loading in front of the door and I couldn't get out. So I shot him once with my tec 9 to move him a little from out of the door way doing like 6 to 10 damage to him. I think this is false because I just pushed him a little bit with my gun damaging him a bit. A lot of people do this and i have done it so many times in the pass.

Evidence the warning is false: 20210829115825_1.jpg?width=1191&height=6

Ps. he also took his own sit since i shot him and he warned me and bought me to a room without making a sit

Edited by styx
e

Just now, Warren Talos said:

+SUPPORT  This warn is Invalid Since he took his own sit  

I also don't think this really deserves a warn in the first place either. It's not like he was doing it for malicious intent,  he was just in the way.

Operations Supervisor | Event Team Member | D-0721 | The Man Behind the Slaughter | TF2 Soldier

2 minutes ago, Warren Talos said:

+SUPPORT  This warn is Invalid Since he took his own sit  

Id agree with you however this sit was done based on logs alone no opinions or biases were there he had 2 priors for RDM otherwise it would have been a verbal warning instead of a warning

4 minutes ago, Redspeeds said:

Id agree with you however this sit was done based on logs alone no opinions or biases were there he had 2 priors for RDM otherwise it would have been a verbal warning instead of a warning

That doesn't change the fact that you still took your own sit, which is a big no-no for staff members.

I'll +Support this appeal. However, in the future, I'd recommend just calling staff to move them out of the way.

4 minutes ago, Starstep said:

That doesn't change the fact that you still took your own sit, which is a big no-no for staff members.

I'll +Support this appeal. However, in the future, I'd recommend just calling staff to move them out of the way.

5 minutes ago, Starstep said:

Pretty much this.

Also, I can't tell you how many times I spawn in and am dead. This is not warn worthy.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

14 minutes ago, Starstep said:

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

24 minutes ago, Redspeeds said:

You still CANNOT take your own tickets. +Support

Edited by The Gaming Goat

1 hour ago, Pillercat said:

Pretty much this.

Also, I can't tell you how many times I spawn in and am dead. This is not warn worthy.

Man took his own sit LMFAO +Support

Edited by Loki Himself

CI Military Sergeant Major CI R&D Assistant Archivist and Lead of Sleuths

2 hours ago, Starstep said:

22 minutes ago, ripjaw56789 said:

+support on the warn appeal. Your evidence however alone doesn't show him taking his own sit, could you provide an image of the warn or provide any extra evidence that he took his own sit?

There is a staff report on him right now with that 

3 hours ago, Starstep said:

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

+support

Can't take own sits for a reason too much bias

Had I been the staff member I would have gave him a verbal since it's only like 10 damage. 

Edited by Gordan

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

Let me amend my statement. I apologize for warning you even tho you broke the rules which you admitted I should not have been the one to execute the punishment even tho I believe other staff remember would have reached the same conclusion as I would have considering your previous record I should not have been the one doing it for that I am sorry I'll contact SMT to approve the appeal unless they feel the punishment fitted the crime again my apologies for bringing you into this situation