I sent an invite to a discord server and got banned without a warning.

Uultra

Steam Name:  Uultra

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:504891208

Ingame Name: Ultra

Ban Length: Forever

Admin that Banned you: It didn't say

Reason for Ban: Advertising

Dispute: I sent an invite to a SCP:SL server in the SCP:RP server and got banned without a warning, I didn't even know that was against the rules. This was also my favorite game/server. I'm sorry and I have now reread the rules and would accept being banned if I do that again.

Edited by Uultra

-support

you were here for a while and had a decent rank in CI, you should know the rules. 

Also in the rules section of discord it says no advertisements so that’s on you man

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

1 hour ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

-support

you were here for a while and had a decent rank in CI, you should know the rules. 

Also in the rules section of discord it says no advertisements so that’s on you man

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support

We're no strangers to love

You know the rules and so do I

A full commitment to a perm ban is what I'm thinking of

1 hour ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

-support

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

53 minutes ago, Pills said:

-Support

We're no strangers to love

You know the rules and so do I

A full commitment to a perm ban is what I'm thinking of

Nice.

-support

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

54 minutes ago, RyzenC4 said:

I Am Pretty Sure this A Server Appeal, Rookieblue.

Incorrect. 

@RookieblueI saw the ban happen on the discord autoban system. He was indeed auto banned for posting a link to something involving a Secret Lab server. 

The user is not banned on the server. 

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

3 hours ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

-support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

4 hours ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

-support

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

+support

Its SCP related its a global game server not a community server so i dont think its that big of a deal as long as he never does it again

Also he was probably linking it because someone asked for it it doesnt seam like he was actually advertising for it but i could be wrong

6 hours ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

-support

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

DENIED

User just appealed this less than 24 hours ago (which in that case was denied)

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO RE-APPEAL IN 2 WEEKS

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic