General Suggestion - Upgrade SCMD Office to Lvl 4 Clearance

Georgie_

Should this be implemented?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be implemented?

• Yes
    • No

What are you suggesting? - Upgrade the SCMD office clearance level to LVL4, because Security SCMD just got LVL4 keycards

How would this change better the server? - Would prevent current LVL3 personnel from going inside of SCMD office.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Security SCMD

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/a

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

I don't see this being necessary in the slightest but whatever.

+support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

42 minutes ago, Demon Dice said:

-Support 

I really dont think SEC SCMD needs level 4 if im being honest, SEC really isnt really suppose to be in HCZ that much and if u really need to go down there level 3 well do just fine in my opinion anyway.

I hope you know they have a level 4. He just wants the office door in Bunks to be Lv4.

Also +Support

SCMD Should be the main ones in there office, and since there lv4 it makes sense the door would be lv4

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

32 minutes ago, Sixx said:

I hope you know they have a level 4. He just wants the office door in Bunks to be Lv4.

Also +Support

SCMD Should be the main ones in there office, and since there lv4 it makes sense the door would be lv4

ohhhhhhh my bad i really misread the post haha

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

+ Support
Only makes sense for it to be level 4 along the rest of the doors. Don't know why it was changed to 3.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support
Only makes sense for it to be level 4 along the rest of the doors. Don't know why it was changed to 3.

Made level 3 a long time ago, to stop enlisted from AFKIng in the spawn. 

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+Support 

Sure

Also, while we're at it, can HCMD Offices in EZ be Level 4? And can we kick the Nu7 Officers out of there too? They're really trashing the place.

Edited by Right Twix Bar

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

6 hours ago, Right Twix Bar said:

+Support 

Sure

Also, while we're at it, can HCMD Offices in EZ be Level 4? And can we kick the Nu7 Officers out of there too? They're really trashing the place.

Our officer job spawns in Nu7 bunks again already, meanie 😞

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

• 2 weeks later...