Increase Limb Damage On Class-D

Mind Stone

What are you suggesting? - Increase Limb Damage On Class-D (I've been told it does 1/4 of normal damage) and make limb damage 1/2.

How would this change better the server? - Its realistic. I unloaded 19 rounds from the ACOG (AKA the most powerful assault rifle currently on the server) into the leg of a Class-D scavenger before they finally died. I shouldn't need to explain that makes no sense in the slightest.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Nah.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Foundation combatants.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

+SUPPORT!
the reason i am supporting this is because of how dclass armor would work compared to how it does work.
Its currently treated like bullet resistant armor security or mtf gets which isnt what it is in the slightest, dclass armor would be things they could easily get stacked together most likely tightly packed cloth which yes might slow down a bullet but would have no where near the same effect as normal bullet resistant armors or vests it would only really block against melee attacks but a bullet especially one from a higher caliber should easily kill a dclass. 
the reason I'm supporting this is not because I don't like dclass or that I don't want them to be able to join ci I just think as dclass its too easy to rush gunfire or survive gunshot wounds that would normally kill you while this is gmod and fatal wounds usually get ignored to an extent it shouldn't be to the point where it feels unfair to not be able to easily kill a unarmed or lightly armed prisoner.

2 minutes ago, DumpTruck said:

what is that limb damage?

i think hes referring to how damage resistent dclass are

+support! My bullets are like nerf darts when it hits their limb

Its when your bullets hits their arm or leg, it does 1/4 damage currently. this suggestion is to change it to 1/2 damage

36 minutes ago, Fear said:

39 minutes ago, DumpTruck said:

what is that limb damage?

Edited by a_krew10

Retired SEC HFTO COL akrew10

With the new branch updates implemented, MTF and Security just got buffed to the maximum with stronger guns. With FE getting Aug A3 and Nova. Behemoth being allowed in D-Block. And Heavies getting the honey badger. And wardens getting more health/armor. 

Honestly, I would leave this alone as a perk for D-Class. Legit people with 100% health and 10 damage per hit weapons cannot defeat an OFC with that. And then you got higher and buffer classes from the new Branch update for Donator(Expert and Pro Class-D) classes and Custom classes. 

I’m gonna leave a -SUPPORT

david-goggins-lifting.gif

1 hour ago, Shin said:

With the new branch updates implemented, MTF and Security just got buffed to the maximum with stronger guns. With FE getting Aug A3 and Nova. Behemoth being allowed in D-Block. And Heavies getting the honey badger. And wardens getting more health/armor. 

Honestly, I would leave this alone as a perk for D-Class. Legit people with 100% health and 10 damage per hit weapons cannot defeat an OFC with that. And then you got higher and buffer classes from the new Branch update for Donator(Expert and Pro Class-D) classes and Custom classes. 

7 hours ago, Shin said:

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

- support 

I don't think this is needed in my opinion because security and MTF both got weaponry and Armor/hp buffs on there most recent branch updates, which i think is plenty of fire power to keep D-block under control. 

-support

bruh what

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

-Support

They already naked bruh

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

29 minutes ago, Toasterr said:

-Support
use your crosshair and don't miss 
you can aso aim for the head and do extra damage 😲

Based, -support

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

16 hours ago, a_krew10 said:

+support! My bullets are like nerf darts when it hits their limb

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

17 hours ago, Fear said:

+SUPPORT!
the reason i am supporting this is because of how dclass armor would work compared to how it does work.
Its currently treated like bullet resistant armor security or mtf gets which isnt what it is in the slightest, dclass armor would be things they could easily get stacked together most likely tightly packed cloth which yes might slow down a bullet but would have no where near the same effect as normal bullet resistant armors or vests it would only really block against melee attacks but a bullet especially one from a higher caliber should easily kill a dclass. 
the reason I'm supporting this is not because I don't like dclass or that I don't want them to be able to join ci I just think as dclass its too easy to rush gunfire or survive gunshot wounds that would normally kill you while this is gmod and fatal wounds usually get ignored to an extent it shouldn't be to the point where it feels unfair to not be able to easily kill a unarmed or lightly armed prisoner.

-support

Bro just hit your shots 💀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Toasterr said:

-Support
use your crosshair and don't miss 
you can aso aim for the head and do extra damage 😲

OMG is that Ninja?

Anyways, it's all up hitting your shots. Yes it can be hard whenever they crouch spam and strafe but once you look at it from the side, they die in 4 - 5 shots.

• Like 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Changing my - Support to a + support  reasoning is because d class shouldn't be able to take whole ACOG mag 

Edited by DumpTruck

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

4 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

4 - 5 shots.

If you hit them anywhere that isn't center mass, even with an L85 it does 8 damage, last I checked 8x5=40, not 100.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+/- support

Im kinda iffy on this one

A: That limb damage is ridiculously low and should be raised 

B: Dclass dont have much of an advantage other than Gensec NLR and their sheer numbers.

Im going to stay neutral to this unless more reasons come out from both side (excluding aim better)

• Like 1

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin