Burner - Player Report- Accepted

Kipper

Your in game name: SRT MSGT Kipper 1R11

The player's in game name: Burner

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:112547487

What did the player do: FailRP and RDM

Evidence (required): (Screenshots below) Masterson was negotiating for SNR Runey, when after he paid for his release, Burner unrestrained Runey, then ~2 seconds after unrestraining, he started shooting Runey and the negotiator (Masterson) even though he had the money and they were not a threat to him.

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn

Any extra information: Screen shots of the time he picked up the money, the time he released the hostage, and the time he shot and killed the hostage and Masterson. 

image.png.931a8c39a9e7954feee3e53b4a8f74d7.png```````

image.png.d16f03d81e898506f512770c9dc66a81.png

image.png.b5056cce6a8292d85c26c9190364f3f7.png

image.png.0989c3570eedf724506eda079e570f13.png

Ex PoliceRP Admin Retired Secret Service Director | Ex SRT MGYSGT Ex EMS CPT 

Ex US 160thNS COL | Ex USAF MAJCOM COL

How would my life not be in danger? I just took a hostage. Had 2 armed men outside. Since when is this against the rules? It  happens every hostage situation How is mine different?

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

-Support | After the hostage is released, his life is in danger. The hostage was out of the situation now and his life was in danger and he can start shooting people.

!!!!EDIT!!!!

I just checked the screenshots above, I feel that 10 seconds or so is enough time for the SNR to realize that he is released and leave and for tac to move in. You're not gonna sit there and wait forever...

Edited by Corky
Edit

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

2 minutes ago, Corky said:

-Support | After the hostage is released, his life is in danger. The hostage was out of the situation now and his life was in danger and he can start shooting people.

Literally everyone does this too, I don't see why you are reporting it. In my opinion it is almost the same as shooting gov when they first pull up to a gen store.

The thing is Masterson paid for the hostage to be released, but Burner executed the hostage after he got the money, which is FailRP.

1 minute ago, Kipper said:

The thing is Masterson paid for the hostage to be released, but Burner executed the hostage after he got the money, which is FailRP.

was the hostage released out of the restrainst? If so then the hostage can run and take cover before the shots.

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

-Support

Shooting a heavily armed person whose entire job is to stop you by deadly force if necessary is not RDM, and in a tight space I don't really think a criminal needs to have any particular value for the life of their ex-hostage (who was released). Hunting down and executing a former hostage might be different, but if not being careful while engaging the negotiator in combat post-release is against the rules, then I'm fairly sure there has literally never been a hostage situation that followed the rules. Once you have no hostage, you're now an armed and dangerous felony suspect with no leverage and the negotiator is a heavily armed tactical officer specialized in arresting armed and dangerous felony suspects. This feels about as FailRP as arresting someone after promising them free passage.

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

Here is video evidence of entire interaction.

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

I did let them go?!??!?!??!?!???!

I'm just gonna say in the past I was told (and almost got warned) that you can't shoot negotiator or the hostage once you free them.

1 hour ago, Kipper said:

I'm just gonna say in the past I was told (and almost got warned) that you can't shoot negotiator or the hostage once you free them.

+Support
You are right, that is definitely FailRP, you need to let the hostage actually go. Also why were you stalling @Burner? You were asking for 1 billion dollars... 

Edited by Mag1c

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

Not once did I stall. If you talking about when I didn't talk I had a phone call and I denied it. Sorry IRL stuff happens during RP. If I get warned for something everyone does then everyone needs to be warned for the same thing. Since everyone does it. 

29 minutes ago, Kipper said:

Show me this secret rule. If it isn't in MOTD then no punishment should be given. 

7 hours ago, Burner said:

Not once did I stall. If you talking about when I didn't talk I had a phone call and I denied it. Sorry IRL stuff happens during RP. If I get warned for something everyone does then everyone needs to be warned for the same thing. Since everyone does it. 

Show me this secret rule. If it isn't in MOTD then no punishment should be given. 

my problem is, why would you shoot him when he had his back to you? you have stripped his comms and weapons, meaning that he has nothing he can do to you that would harm you. if you shot masterson only than it would be fine but you also killed the hostage literally 2 seconds after you let him out of restraints. that makes no sense to me. 

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

24 minutes ago, Snuts said:

my problem is, why would you shoot him when he had his back to you? you have stripped his comms and weapons, meaning that he has nothing he can do to you that would harm you. if you shot masterson only than it would be fine but you also killed the hostage literally 2 seconds after you let him out of restraints. that makes no sense to me. 

Crossfire.

2 minutes ago, Burner said:

Crossfire.

dawg u aimed right at his head wym crossfire bruh 

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

Guess I have to let gov win everyone huh? As a tac supervisor and Low Command member in 2 departments. I see this as a total 1 sided rule if it even is a rule. Gov gets clapped by 1 guy and everyone is up in arms. This has happened multiple times as me being on other side. I get clapped as negotiator and nothing happens. Kinda weird now I do it and it is suddenly a problem. Since before this report is a constant thing on server. So, if you honestly think this is Failrp warn yourselves too because each one of you have done it before as well.

2 minutes ago, Snuts said:

dawg u aimed right at his head wym crossfire bruh 

Negev has hard recoil.

Yall begging so hard for a punishment. This is petty

Edited by Burner
  • Dislike 3

+support

Burner, not everybody does this. This is the first time I've seen this done in a while. You let them run out, and you shoot it out. Or you let them run out as you run the other way. You don't gun down the hostage right after releasing them.

6 minutes ago, Ronin said:

+support

Burner, not everybody does this. This is the first time I've seen this done in a while. You let them run out, and you shoot it out. Or you let them run out as you run the other way. You don't gun down the hostage right after releasing them.

Keep all Messages to +/- supports 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

+Support

Okay let me point some things out from the video,

First off you saying "Hard Recoil" is kinda just lying in your forums post because I can see you legit shot runey's head point blank

2nd off you legit asked 1 billion dollars which is under stalling

You should let the hostage run out if they are afk thats kinda there fault but I see that runey is not afk since he was moving 6.02 seconds before you shot him.

This report is also not petty since this is really a FailRP rule in the MOTD, I shouldn't have to show you since you are a Senior Moderator. Also magic said it same with Ronin this is 3rd time this has happened in a bit for a FailRP warn. So to end this off it has been common sense to let the hostage run out and not kill them.

This is stright from the MOTD (Cant paste screenshots for some reason so im just copy and paste text)

Once you rob a store/the bank, you MUST let the hostage(s) go, you can't take him/her away out of the store/bank

Edited by MiniEpic

minisigforums.webp