Jack (utility one)

Should we switch back to Site 05?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Should we?

• Yes
    • No

14 minutes ago, Sprink said:

+Support

All I want is old D-block no edits and old snowy surface but keep our current surface layout. I also like our current EZ.

and If we could also get some more empty rooms to build!

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+Support was legit the best site with a large open area to fuck around with on e11

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

4 hours ago, Sprink said:

+Support

All I want is old D-block no edits and old snowy surface but keep our current surface layout. I also like our current EZ.

The ONLY thing I want change don that maps d-block is that gensec spawn is NOT IN D-BLOCK!

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+/- support

would be cool yes

but the newer players will have no clue where they are and the HCZ will be flipped again

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

+Support

Personally? I've never played on Site-05, but with a bit of re-work, it would look awesome.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+Support with a few exceptions

-Keep the current EZ

-Agreeing with Chief, keep the edited security spawn that's outside of d block

-Keep current CI base 

-Keep E11's brick building and watchtower, maybe even the HESCO blocks around it

It would be a little disorienting if implemented at first, mostly having to navigate HCZ, but Site-05's LCZ is easy enough to navigate.

• Like 2

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

I actually like site 50 A lot

but I do miss the OLD LCZ , D block and HCZ.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+/-Support

I mean yeah, Site 05 was really nice especially the D-Block and LCZ. But I like the way Site-50 is right now. But If we do revert back to Site 05, please keep the current CI base the CI base at site 05 is trash.

• Like 1

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

5 minutes ago, Alexxx said:

+/-Support

I mean yeah, Site 05 was really nice especially the D-Block and LCZ. But I like the way Site-50 is right now. But If we do revert back to Site 05, please keep the current CI base the CI base at site 05 is trash.

Keep the E11 base and have the Helipad in it or around it

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

On 8/9/2021 at 12:58 AM, Tomato said:

No, No, No, No, No 
Site-05 had the worst LCZ. 
No

-Support.

I don't mean to sound like a dick here,

but please take off the rose-tinted glasses for a sec, and just think about this.

Requesting map changes have almost never worked.

Site-5 had a horrible LCZ, and generally didn't immerse us.

Site-5 may have the same HCZ, but EVERYTHING else in Site-50 is just better for everyone.

No.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

+/- support

+support: Surface on site 05 was absolutely amazing and had tons of ways to deal with situations, also allows a bit more RP and variety as there was a giant temple on surface and loads of large open spaces with some trees here and there (current surface has kinda lost its touch)

-support: LCZ was awful (IMO) it was essentially a giant lowercase E (for lack of better definition) where any MTF could hole up in one hallway and essentially cut off LCZ from the rest of the site if need be. EZ was an absolute maze that even with weeks of experience I still got lost in from time to time.

TL:DR: Keep LCZ and EZ the same or change it a little but bring back old surface

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin