Nao/Sagiri Player Report- Accepted

[GL] Locus

Your in game name: Locus

The player's in game name: Sagiri

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:58189148

What did the player do: Broke priority  rules. 

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/clips/60276857/d1337voCy7qw 

What do you believe should happen to the player: He should get talked to about it along with a warn. 

Any extra information: He also sent me this I was working on making this player report. Anyways he was getting pulled over for breaking a few traffic laws which was going to just be a cheaper ticket which he than when magic TPed back from his sit decided that he would just completely not pay the ticket for really no reason at all and just ran because magic tped back mid traffic stop. (Note: He wasn't wanted.)image.png.7ff834a2d81acd3e316d27e9a331727a.png

Edited by [GL] Locus

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

3 minutes ago, GL Vader said:

Yeah what he said ^^ if there’s a wanted person with the same fam name In his car then he can run

The wanted family member teleported to the traffic stop. Tell me how that makes sense? 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

11 minutes ago, [GL] Locus said:

The wanted family member teleported to the traffic stop. Tell me how that makes sense? 

Yeah that’s true. 

Im changing to a +Support because it wouldn’t really be RP when magic teleports back just for Nao to get the right to run. I think magic maybe just got the fault but I could be wrong. 

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

• Head Admin
15 minutes ago, [GL] Locus said:

ok so i understand where your coming from but, there is no where it states he cant deny a ticket and has the ability to deny it, he then can deny it making him wanted this giving him the meanings to run from you not breaking priority rules. 

Edited by Tactical

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

+Support

Magic just tp back and nao ran. Also @Tacticalthis is what the motd says 

Criminals may not engage in harmful and or felony acts for the following reasons

Merely being stopped for a traffic violation

An officer giving you a ticket

An officer bumping your vehicle

Any player merely coming up to you and speaking with you

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

• Head Admin
5 minutes ago, John Newsom said:

+Support

Criminals may not engage in harmful and or felony acts for the following reasons

couldnt see that but did do a skim read before i answered, thanks for correcting me @John Newsom in that case im going to +support 

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

2 hours ago, John Newsom said:

+Support

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

-Support
I was dealing with a sit which is why I teleported back to Nao, he then ran after both of us were wanted. Also this doesn't make sense because you can battering ram the car after he denies the ticket so we just have to stay pulled over and wait for you to do this?

3 hours ago, [GL] Locus said:

Sorry I was helping people with their bitcoin.

Edited by Mag1c

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

1 hour ago, Mag1c said:

-Support
I was dealing with a sit which is why I teleported back to Nao, he then ran after both of us were wanted. Also this doesn't make sense because you can battering ram the car after he denies the ticket so we just have to stay pulled over and wait for you to do this?

Sorry I was helping people with their bitcoin.

-Support

he could have been running because of Magic being wanted, not because he denied the ticket. I also would say that if Magic was already with Nao beforehand if makes no difference if he TP'd back to him. 

@Nao if we could have your side please

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

-Support

Didn't TP for no reason. Had to deal with staff sit. Was wanted. Valid reason

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

5 hours ago, Vice said:

ill leave it up to SMT on a warn or not
but if possible i do think Sagiri/Nao needs to be talked to about CopBait and priority rules in general. most people have a problem with him and this including me where he will purposely drive around like an idiot to get pulled over and lead to a chase. rarely is there a successful traffic stop with nao that doesnt lead to chase 

I do agree on this. I rather not be on when Nao is on due to having to spend 99% of my time on Gov chasing him. 

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

+Support

Since Magic wasn't in the car when the traffic stop started I wouldn't say that its fair for Nao to run & deny the ticket. If magic was in the car when it started then teleported away then teleported back then it would be a different story. I am not saying this is Magics fault I am just saying I think Nao is taking advantage of magic teleporting mid stop. 

Edited by Zerg

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support