What was, if any, the first warn you received on GL

STONKSMAN

so for me here's my little story of how I got my first warn.

so, I had just bought gold, my first dono rank, and I was having fun with the new shit, spawning props and whatnot, I was at the time an E11 Ranger and I was minging around with skela in hcz in site 10. skela had the proton cannon equipped and so as a joke I kept spawning like 2 toilets at a time on skelas head and chanting "poopyhead"

unfortunately for me bread was actively on the prop spawning logs and so without notifying me I instantly received a warn from bread for prop spam... skela stopped and said "hang on, that guy who just got a warn, isn't he in e11 and here rn?" I stayed silent as I was pretty embarrassed lmao 

RETIRED

Copbait | NITRP for shooting Will while he was in his car

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

21 minutes ago, Dees1116 said:

sadly I haven't gotten any warns yet. But I am gonna change that soon

my brain hurt reading that bruh

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

2 hours ago, Snuts said:

my brain hurt reading that bruh

I need to make my list longer, its empty 😞

Edited by Dees1116

Former: CI 2LT Dees | CI RnD SVA Dees 

GL: Former Senior Mod | SCP LEVEL 100 GANG 💪

So I hopped inside of a flipped upside down heli on Millitary rp. I shot the missiles blew up the Heli and killed 30 US Soldiers. 

Didn't' get banned tho. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

I had just gotten lord rank on imp rp and got on the jump trooper job that has a rocket launcher I was taunting my friends with it and one of them said “you won’t go up to BCP (bridge check point) and fire it” thus me being stupid I did it got myself a RDM X2 ARDM x3. 

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

Got warned for running from a sit, I had a total of about 5 minutes on gmod at that time, I thought I was glitched and left lmao. 

Former USMS DMAR || CC Owner || Bingus 4 life 

Player Disrespect by good ole Jimbo James. It was successfully appealed though

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss