1. 1. Should Joker become (CMDR) Boss

• Yes
    • No

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In-Game Name) : 

IC OSL VCMDR 1140 Fixer [Joker]

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 

Imperial Commando (Boss)

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 

I want to make IC better than what it is I know I can handle the responsibility of the position. IC has been one of my passions and as a VCMDR, I have been helping as much as I can to make it better. As the Commander, I want to push us to do more SIMs, Tryouts, and take part in more Events to show IC is something worthy to be on the server. I want to continue the great relations we have with the other battalion and make them even better. I have enjoyed working with Bear, Wofflie, and Bismarck they have helped me to become a better VCMDR and I will take what I have learned and help any new VCMDRs or anyone new in IC to become better. I want to help continue to bring IC on the path to a bright future.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

4 months https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/987840241

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

To lead your battalion with your VCMDRs to make your battalion become better than what it is. Represent the battalion as a whole to AHC and vice versa helps relations with any other battalions to be better. Help your VCMDRs to make changes to a battalion than to send it down the chain of command to help the Enlisted to have a better time in the server and battalion. Mark sure all Officers, NCO's, and Enlisted follow rules of the battalion and server rules, and if necessary issue disciplinary measures to troopers that violate rules and regulations a commander also has the ability to promote worthy troopers and low command troops from MAJ+ which VCMDRs do not have the ability to do without HC permission. Help out with roster your VCMDRs with the roster or documents relevant and up to date as well as to advertise the battalion. Commanders will manage and preserve the activity of the battalion by coming up with different ways to keep up the interest, such as simulations (joint or battalion specific), trainings, or other battalion exercises. Failure to do any of these will result in your battalion becoming unbalanced with either too many officers and NCOs and not enough enlisted or just outright dead.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have am the VCMDR of IC and was the AL and Lead of HVY in ST's I have the knowledge and drive to become better than I am. I would not be at the rank I am if I did not have the drive to be where I am. I always try to step up and show I can be trusted in any type of situation that is thrown at me and lead those under my command to become better as well. I have good role models of those who came before me and those in AHC  I have the utmost respect and trust to show me what is expected out of anyone who is in a commanding spot. I truly love this battalion and want to help it grow into something so much more than what it is and I believe we as a battalion have a lot more potential and have opportunities to grow. I will continue to show I am worthy of the position of Commander and will keep proving it once I have it I will keep going above and beyond what is expected out of me.

7. How often can you be Online? :

4 to 5 hours a day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Zero warns

Edited by STJokerICFIXER

"Even the good leaders make poor decisions, it's the best leaders that take responsibility for them." - Kratos

+SUPPORT
- ACTIVE

- Dedicated to IC
- Qualified for the position of CMDR
- Experienced, and trustworthy

Good Luck Joker!

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

4 hours ago, Crowww said:

+SUPPORT
- ACTIVE

- Dedicated to IC

Good Luck Joker!

Good luck sir

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

+Support

-I have seen you active as well as anyone else
-you do your best to help me with any issues I have had as well as answer all questions I have had

-You're a very kind person. Good luck!!

EX IC CMDR 1138 Boss|EX VCMDR 1207 Sev|EX Moderator|Chaos Squad Lead

-Support

-Same as the others just want more effort.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

6 hours ago, SawickM said:

-Support

• Heart-Eyes 1

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

On 7/19/2021 at 8:27 AM, SawickM said:

-Support

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

On 7/18/2021 at 8:45 PM, Crowww said:

+SUPPORT
- ACTIVE

- Dedicated to IC

Good Luck Joker!

+ mega support

- easy to talk to always willing to listen

- know how to be VCMDR

- nice to STs helped me when no one else would

@STJokerICFIXER

Please put more effort in the application, before this goes under review! 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

ACCEPTED
Thank you for your interest!

You have been Accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact Marshal Commander Bear within the next 3 days unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

-Imperial High Command

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥