Re-Allowing CI to be able to destroy the generator.

IgnisNuts

On 7/5/2021 at 3:49 PM, Nydekore said:

-Support

We all know how mech raids typically go and this would be exactly like them. It's super easy to hole up in a room with one entrance and just spam fire into a choke to the point where just getting to generator room would be an instant win for CI.

Also, this would be another case of a situation where MTF wins nothing besides "oh, your site isn't screwed, congrats."

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 7/5/2021 at 4:49 PM, Nydekore said:

-Support

We all know how mech raids typically go and this would be exactly like them. It's super easy to hole up in a room with one entrance and just spam fire into a choke to the point where just getting to generator room would be an instant win for CI.

Also, this would be another case of a situation where MTF wins nothing besides "oh, your site isn't screwed, congrats."

I also feel like people aren't thinking about the full picture here like I like what chief said but think about this, ci will most likely win the raid just because of the door is so small and it would be near impossible to push through. But hypothetically even if the raid was fun and ci won its automatically code red and every scp will be breached because people will flag onto them because people will see the advert, so itll make medbay be in never ending lockdown and maintenance/medical and even gensec to a extent will be unplayable for the whole time. And by time mtf get all that under control they will just do another gen raid because there is no cooldown to it so in my opinion this will just make people not wanna play anything but ci or scps because they will just be walking into a never ending blender of ci and scps

• Like 2

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 7/5/2021 at 7:39 PM, Coltable said:

I suggest making it a situation like the nuke:
CI will need the CI General perms + an O5 Council members perms to destroy the Foundation generator. 
There is no roll needed and is to be issued in cases where MTF heavily out number CI/SCP's. 

The O5 Council will call the shot as they are a trusted member of the foundation while still over looking and monitoring CI. Keep in mind it would most likely result in a nuke event happening and so a RP Reset, Knowing this I'm sure the O5 Council will only give CI/SCP's such power in rare cases example being maybe a MTF meeting day. 

Overall I quite like the idea and it adds a major new Role-play event such as the nuke event to our server. 

On 7/5/2021 at 3:49 PM, Nydekore said:

-Support

I kinda thought of a solution for this but prob will require a map update. Instead of a single normal door there could be like a big blast door thats reinforced kinda like a containment chamber door. Just so that way it isnt another "mech raid" its a bigger choke point and instead of one small enterance where 2 people cant fit through the door just have one wide one so it isnt a firing squad on MTF.

If this is put in place my opinion would be leaning towards + support but my previous points still stand on the restrictions 

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

On 7/5/2021 at 4:49 PM, Nydekore said:

-Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 7/5/2021 at 8:39 PM, Coltable said:

The O5 Council will call the shot as they are a trusted member of the foundation while still over looking and monitoring CI. Keep in mind it would most likely result in a nuke event happening and so a RP Reset, Knowing this I'm sure the O5 Council will only give CI/SCP's such power in rare cases example being maybe a MTF meeting day. 

🚶🏽‍♂️ Once a week raid cool-down.

1 minute ago, Skela said:

🚶🏽‍♂️ Once a week raid cool-down.

& maybe has to be announced by O5.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

On 7/5/2021 at 10:49 PM, Nydekore said:

-Support

O5 Overseer Council | The Cowboy

On 7/10/2021 at 4:02 PM, Zombinator said:

If this is allowed to become an everyday thing you will need to rename the server from 'SCP-RP' to 'Breach' in the server browser.

Think you fail to understand that the Generator when turned off doesnt even breach any SCP.... 
It opens all doors but doesnt open SCP containment doors. 

• 3 weeks later...