Player Report - "Lucas"

phrog

Your in game name: phrog

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:168943865

The player's in game name:MTF NU7 CPL Crewmate MLH1 ( at the time this happened)

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:1:519092403

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: About 12:30 EST, 07/01/21

What did the player do: So basically what happened was Lucas died in d-block as a sleuth and started insulting one of the fellow dbois, a few moments later we started to riot and he flagged onto heavy to stop us from escaping.

Evidence (required):image.png.b3a03b48124a7b793942b0866c2c6679.png

What do you believe should happen to the player:I personally think  the player should get a warn, maybe even a ban.

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

+Support

Clear Evidence of NLR break, and even playerdiss.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

1 minute ago, Casanova said:

Was this dealt with in-game?

no he timed out shortly after this happened, and didn't get back on

Edited by phrog

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

A ban seems too excessive but from what I can tell is that he did this out of anger for being killed by a D-Class as a Sleuth.

From what I see here is that he practically tried to void his NLR which is an issue. Dying as a combatant and then flagging onto another combatant class to void nlr is kinda cheap.

+Support for the warn for bypassing nlr I guess?

david-goggins-lifting.gif

+support

clear playerdiss as hell

clear broken NLR as hell

clear metagame as hell

all in all this needs to be dealt with, and even further today yesterday and the day before i have had multiple issues with lucas and his no intent to roleplay, he doesnt even try. for example, in two different roleplay situations JUST TODAY lucas randomly gunned me down for no reason at all, this of course ruined the roleplay both times. and the other day he simply didnt want to roleplay and so ruined ours by cuffing me and my friend who im not going to name, and then proceeding to minge. 

personally i believe lucas needs some time to think about the desicions he is making and also to remember this isnt a pvp server, if you dont want to roleplay then the least you can do is at least stop ruining others roleplay when they are enjoying it. 

RETIRED

+support

-He definitely did not wait his NLR.

-metagame/powergame

-player dissing

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

4 minutes ago, STONKSMAN said:

+support

clear playerdiss as hell

clear broken NLR as hell

clear metagame as hell

all in all this needs to be dealt with, and even further today yesterday and the day before i have had multiple issues with lucas and his no intent to roleplay, he doesnt even try. for example, in two different roleplay situations JUST TODAY lucas randomly gunned me down for no reason at all, this of course ruined the roleplay both times. and the other day he simply didnt want to roleplay and so ruined ours by cuffing me and my friend who im not going to name, and then proceeding to minge. 

personally i believe lucas needs some time to think about the desicions he is making and also to remember this isnt a pvp server, if you dont want to roleplay then the least you can do is at least stop ruining others roleplay when they are enjoying it. 

The thing is also, just because something doesn't go your way/as planned. Doesn't mean you should go make a fuss/ruin it. As a slueth you should understand that d-class won't always be able to tell your a slueth and will kill you. Its what they normally do. You take that risk. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

24 minutes ago, STONKSMAN said:

+support

clear playerdiss as hell

clear broken NLR as hell

clear metagame as hell

with this said, I think he needs a little bit of a time out

+support

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

50 minutes ago, STONKSMAN said:

+support

clear playerdiss as hell

clear broken NLR as hell

clear metagame as hell

1 hour ago, STONKSMAN said:

+support

clear playerdiss as hell

clear broken NLR as hell

clear metagame as hell

Wow this is really bad behaviour at the very least a warn is deserved.

Edited by The Gaming Goat

+support for the above reasons. I've also witnessed him FailRp pretty heavily too. It seems to be a theme based off of what other's are saying.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

3 hours ago, STONKSMAN said:

+support

clear playerdiss as hell

clear broken NLR as hell

clear metagame as hell

+ Support
Very sad coming from a MTF Command member and a former Staff member.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

3 hours ago, STONKSMAN said:

+support

clear playerdiss as hell

clear broken NLR as hell

clear metagame as hell

I mean yea  I do agree with this, it makes me sad that he literally wont listen to cmd to stop minging 

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

4 hours ago, styx said:

+support

i think lucas is a good guy but he went to far this time 

+Support sorry man but rules are rules and you should know them

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

4 hours ago, STONKSMAN said:

+support

clear playerdiss as hell

clear broken NLR as hell

clear metagame as hell

6 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

Big yikes. 

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Domo775 said:

+support 

smh my head lucas

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

8 hours ago, STONKSMAN said:

+support

clear playerdiss as hell

clear broken NLR as hell

clear metagame as hell

as he was a former staff member he should have known better to not call somebody the R word and breaking multiple rules and as a CI sleuth he should have known better then going in the back of d block since d class aren't the best guessers on who is ci and who is not 

Edited by Warren Talos

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender