Camden Staff Restriction Appeal

Camden

Steam Name: Camden

Ingame Name:Camden

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:235626305

Date You Were Restricted: 22/12/20

Staff Restriction Length: Perm

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Rangiatea

Reason for Staff Restriction: removed as TMOD | Broke staff handbook | Abused powers for RP advantage

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): I admit I made a mistake, I used my powers to help others in RP and just overall acted immature, and regret the things I did. I know what I did was wrong and I am sorry for what I did and how I acted, I just want to get another chance to be a staff member for this community and do it right this time, without abusing the job. again I'm sorry for what I did and I regret it. I've taken a break from the server and even became staff on another server just to learn the responsibility's given to a staff member, and working on doing it right.  If given a second chance ill make sure to do it right.

Edited by Camden
  • Dislike 3

-Support

I'm gonna be completely honest sir. While I'm glad you are getting a second chance at RP in MTF, I seriously feel it is way too soon for return to staffing. The report made against you contained severe offenses only within your first day. This isn't something you can just wipe away with a blanket "second chance". You got to earn it back through showing you are capable of following the rules and respecting other players. Trust is something you have to build back before you return to staffing cause your actions caused a dent that is not easily fixed.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

-Support

I'm gonna be completely honest sir. While I'm glad you are getting a second chance at RP in MTF, I seriously feel it is way too soon for return to staffing. The report made against you contained severe offenses only within your first day. This isn't something you can just wipe away with a blanket "second chance". You got to earn it back through showing you are capable of following the rules and respecting other players. Trust is something you have to build back before you return to staffing cause your actions caused a dent that is not easily fixed.

15 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

-Support

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

44 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

-Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

-Support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

-Support

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

7 hours ago, Sparkle said:

-Support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

10 hours ago, Sparkle said:

-Support

Very well said.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

-Support

-Support

Could not have said it better... 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-support

I am the one who wrote the staff report that got you removed and restricted from staff and when I was looking trought logs I couldnt belive how many rules you were breaking and not like you didnt know you had just gotten the staff role and you had just read the damn handbook. I don't even know how you think you could even appeal the stuff you done tbh I don't even know how you are still playing the server after this shit. You are a person that is power hungry, does not care for others, minges and above all else you dont even listen. 

• Like 1

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

-Support

While it does seem like you could've recovered your trust within the community, it's only been 6 months. I feel like more time should be given towards regaining trust while playing Gaminglight. And the main thing is, you were staff. You should've known what to do, if you read the staff handbook more specifically. Staff are specifically trained for dealing with the utmost more serious events, and they are expected to be professional; Atleast the SMT team expects it. If you can't properly take yourself in, following the handbook, and using staff powers only when absolutely needed, then I cannot give a +Support. More specifically not using your staff abilities to a max in RP is a gigantic rule within the staff handbook, if properly read you would understand a little more. And adding on to what Sparkle said, on your first day you were reported. It's not like a pill; You don't just take it and say "Well, second chances are great, right?". That's not how life works.

With utmost respect -- Nova

Edited by Casanova

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

14 hours ago, Sparkle said:

-Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

15 hours ago, Sparkle said:

-Support

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧