Should Burner become Trial Moderator  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should Burner become Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Burner

What is your steam name?: [GL] Burner

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:112547487

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have been moderator on DarkRP back in 2015-16 on a very old disbanded server, I have been moderator - Staff Manager on SWRP servers from 2016-2020. My most recent was Staff Manager on SWRP back in 2020. Dropped from position due to server being shut off.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) May 1, 2020

What date did you make your forums account? May 1, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond | user

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 4, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2435787242
Have you donated? Yes, $550
What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator
Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Not Currently
Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes I have. Will continue to read to get more and more familiar with them as well
Timezone: EST
Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
 Well first off, I know quite the bit of people have came up to me asking me why I am not staff, asking me to reapply, and thinking I would be a great staff  member. I also agree with these statements. I love this community. It brings out the best in me. I've developed not just in-game, but in the real world. I believe I can truly benefit the server as making sure people have a better experience on the server. 

I have been helping new people to the community as much as I can. If I see them doing something wrong I point it out and try to help them do it correctly. I help people with how to do things, such as, telling them how to find the rules, how to use the car dealer and to also how to report someone if needed. I try to benefit everyone I come in contact with on the server. I believe all this will help them and make their experience on the server better. 

I have also helped Trial Moderators and other staff that need help. I have helped in sits that I've been apart of, reported player or reporter. I have brought up rules that the staff member may not know or help them find something via logs or something, with my ulx experience. Also, help with what punishments they need to put, via the Staff Handbook. I've been a great help to a couple of the now Moderators+. 

In conclusion, I believe me becoming staff of the server is going to be a great thing. It is my main goal in the community right now. It is up there with getting Low Command in PD and also SWAT. I try my best to be the best me I can be daily. I just need a chance to make the community better. Thank you for your time to read this. Have a great day. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Well, I would bring them to a roof. Firstly after that, I would tell them what they are in an admin sit. Address the reason(s) of being in the sit. When they start cussing and yelling at me I would ask them politely to listen to what I have to say and ask them why they were Mass RDMing. If they choose to talk over me I will give them 1 more chance to settle down or they will be gagged. If they continue with the disrespectful behavior in chat they will also be muted. After that is controlled, I will give them a rundown of the evidence and ungagged them to give me their answer to why they thought it was okay to Mass RDM. I will then give them their punishment. Which will be for them to  get a formal warning of Mass RDM as the minimal warning. Add any other rules broken, i.e., Staff Disrespect | LTAP etc. Then put on the report section of the forums to ask for a 5 day ban accepted, or if a staff member who is allowed can make that ban in-game.

Thank you for reading my staff application. Have a great day. 

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

+Support

- Good App

- Active at night (when we need staff the most)

- friendly

- low warns

overall i think Burner would make a great addition to the staff team

• Like 3

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

1 hour ago, Snuts said:

+Support

- Good App

- friendly

- low warns

Snuts said it well, We most definitely need more staff on at night and burner would be the perfect fit

Scythes of Paradise

+Support
He has worked really hard to turn around his Reputation
He is active and a hard worker
He Deserves this position as you see he put a lot of time into his application
Great App
Friendly
Helps New People

• Like 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

6 hours ago, ICE said:

+Support
Great App
Friendly
Helps New People

• Like 1

Former HRT CoCMDR | Former FBI COS 

20 hours ago, Snuts said:

whole lotta gang shit

On 6/5/2021 at 7:39 AM, Snuts said:

+Support

- Good App

- friendly

- low warns

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

On 6/5/2021 at 1:39 AM, Snuts said:

+Support

- Good App

- friendly

- low warns

Burner is a friendly guy, has a good reputation and is a good candidate to the staff team

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

+Support

- Good App

- friendly

- low warns

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 6/5/2021 at 12:07 AM, Bᴜʀɴᴇʀ said:

What is your in-game name?: Burner

What is your steam name?: [GL] Burner

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:112547487

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have been moderator on DarkRP back in 2015-16 on a very old disbanded server, I have been moderator - Staff Manager on SWRP servers from 2016-2020. My most recent was Staff Manager on SWRP back in 2020. Dropped from position due to server being shut off.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) May 1, 2020

What date did you make your forums account? May 1, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond | user

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 4, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2435787242
Have you donated? Yes, $550
What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator
Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Not Currently
Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes I have. Will continue to read to get more and more familiar with them as well
Timezone: EST
Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
 Well first off, I know quite the bit of people have came up to me asking me why I am not staff, asking me to reapply, and thinking I would be a great staff  member. I also agree with these statements. I love this community. It brings out the best in me. I've developed not just in-game, but in the real world. I believe I can truly benefit the server as making sure people have a better experience on the server. 

I have been helping new people to the community as much as I can. If I see them doing something wrong I point it out and try to help them do it correctly. I help people with how to do things, such as, telling them how to find the rules, how to use the car dealer and to also how to report someone if needed. I try to benefit everyone I come in contact with on the server. I believe all this will help them and make their experience on the server better. 

I have also helped Trial Moderators and other staff that need help. I have helped in sits that I've been apart of, reported player or reporter. I have brought up rules that the staff member may not know or help them find something via logs or something, with my ulx experience. Also, help with what punishments they need to put, via the Staff Handbook. I've been a great help to a couple of the now Moderators+. 

In conclusion, I believe me becoming staff of the server is going to be a great thing. It is my main goal in the community right now. It is up there with getting Low Command in PD and also SWAT. I try my best to be the best me I can be daily. I just need a chance to make the community better. Thank you for your time to read this. Have a great day. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Well, I would bring them to a roof. Firstly after that, I would tell them what they are in an admin sit. Address the reason(s) of being in the sit. When they start cussing and yelling at me I would ask them politely to listen to what I have to say and ask them why they were Mass RDMing. If they choose to talk over me I will give them 1 more chance to settle down or they will be gagged. If they continue with the disrespectful behavior in chat they will also be muted. After that is controlled, I will give them a rundown of the evidence and ungagged them to give me their answer to why they thought it was okay to Mass RDM. I will then give them their punishment. Which will be for them to  get a formal warning of Mass RDM as the minimal warning. Add any other rules broken, i.e., Staff Disrespect | LTAP etc. Then put on the report section of the forums to ask for a 5 day ban accepted, or if a staff member who is allowed can make that ban in-game.

Thank you for reading my staff application. Have a great day. 

u got dis

On 6/6/2021 at 3:23 PM, _iZ_ said:

Burner is a friendly guy, has a good reputation and is a good candidate to the staff team

• Like 1

| PD CPT | S.W.A.T SFC, FTO, Sharpshooter | EMS EMT | SCU CPL | Dispatch | SS SO |

| UMC LVL.3 | Senior Moderator |

On 6/5/2021 at 3:36 AM, ICE said:

+Support
Great App
Friendly
Helps New People

• Like 1

On 6/5/2021 at 1:16 AM, CB Tactical said:

Major +support

-Great App

-Such a nice guy

-low warns

he deserves a chance in staff personally such a great guy and helps the community out a lot 

Good Luck ❤️ 

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

+Support

- Good App

- friendly

- low warns

yessir

SYP SM | SRT SGT EMS EMT

What i used to be
PD LT | Swat SPC