Disallow Maynard to kill Interogatees - Denied

islandtoad

Should this suggestion be approved?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should this suggestion be approved?

• Yes
    • No

What are you suggesting? - To prohibit Maynard from killing people being interrogated unless they are gamma or e4.

How would this change better the server? - It would increase the rp for both MTF and Security while doing interrogations and also make more sense lore wise since Maynard is a deep spy for the foundation.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - It would nerf Maynard which is arguably the most OP job on the server and require CI to actually raid to get a hostage back.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - MTF/Security

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

+Support

From experience, Maynard just going in and killing CI that we have captured ruined the whole point of having an Interrogation room if Maynard is always gonna go in and kill and it also ruins the point of raiding for the Captured member aswell.

We just want some RP to do.

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

1 minute ago, WantedIdeas said:

+Support

From experience, Maynard just going in and killing CI that we have captured ruined the whole point of having an Interrogation room if Maynard is always gonna go in and kill and it also ruins the point of raiding for the Captured member aswell.

Plus if we were to follow what would happen in RP, Maynard would ruin his disguise just for a low Beta or Alpha agent. It just wouldn't make sense at all.

CI RnD Special Agent || Experienced Medic

Retired Security Lieutenant Colonel || The 3rd Head of Wardens

Retired Red Right Hand, Guardian Squadron, "Sierra 45"

3 minutes ago, WantedIdeas said:

+Support

Also issues with Maynard flagging on just to go into the room to kill the sleuth we had to get.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

-support 

first of all non-combatins are not allowed in interrogation room  so maynard would be kos if he goes inside and its your fault for not having a guard outside 

maynard has to act secretly but if yall got a hostage he should go in the fullest extends to get the hostage out 

so i dont think this suggestion as valid since maynard is ci and his first rule is not to allow any info getting leaked thats why he has to go inside in kill the hostage 

and maynard is given only to command and we are allowed to do this for along time ago and mtf knows that maynard first place to check is lcz interrogation room yall should know better , either change the place that you are doing the interrogation or have a guard outside 

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

5 minutes ago, Warren Talos said:

-support 

first of all non-combatins are not allowed in interrogation room  so maynard would be kos if he goes inside and its your fault for not having a guard outside 

maynard has to act secretly but if yall got a hostage he should go in the fullest extends to get the hostage out 

so i dont think this suggestion as valid since maynard is ci and his first rule is not to allow any info getting leaked thats why he has to go inside in kill the hostage 

and maynard is given only to command and we are allowed to do this for along time ago and mtf knows that maynard first place to check is lcz interrogation room yall should know better , either change the place that you are doing the interrogation or have a guard outside 

Just FYI Maynard is a level 4 personnel so he is allowed in the interrogation room, that's why he's so broken

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

2 minutes ago, islandtoad said:

Just FYI Maynard is a level 4 personnel so he is allowed in the interrogation room, that's why he's so broken

he isn't allowed in the room, he is only allowed if they let him in.... they never let him in

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

8 minutes ago, enuz 💣 said:

-Support 
This is based off the fact that Maynard can kill people who have been captured. Maynard's job is  to be a spy to help CI from the inside of the foundation, why would he not be able to save a captured person ESPECIALLY when the interrogation room would be guarded by a lot of powerful guns. Personally I think that in order to prevent Maynard, a 100/100 job from killing at least 5-7 people with more health than him, you can easily just make sure he doesn't enter. You do not need a whole suggestion prevent Maynard from helping Deltas being captured when you simply can just let him not enter like many MTF and Wardens have done so in the past. 

Former CI 1st LT | Former Head Longshot | Former E4 (D4)

Former ma blazzu | Former HLPR Bot aV4

Former SCP-RP Event Team | Former SCP-RP Moderator

15 minutes ago, Warren Talos said:

-support 

Just keep him from getting in like warren said.

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

Is it really that hard to kill a researcher with 100 100...? 

If MTF/Wardens are interrogating a CI or GOI individual I would see no problem in putting a bullet in Dr Maynard's skull if he was caught trying to enter the interrogation room.
Dr. Maynard in RP is a level 4 personnel yes but he is an Experienced researcher and specializes in that field... He is not a MTF and in this circumstance MTF/Wardens would have full control of the situation at hand, being authorized to tell Dr. Maynard to leave the area or be AOS'd give him 2-3 warns and after that if he continues to sit outside the room cuff him and ask him why he is refusing to listen. 

If I had one more suggestion it be place a guard on the outside of the interrogation room, Every time I've passed by or seen an interrogation going on I have never seen anyone guarding the door from the outside. Stopping Maynard outside before he even gets the chance to open that level 4 door will help you guys a lot here... 

This is a pretty easy fix here guys and it's kinda common sense. 

48 minutes ago, WantedIdeas said:

+Support

MTF Epsilon-11 Commander | Event Team 

32 minutes ago, Warren Talos said:

From this logic maynard is a non-combatant meaning he can only shoot if shot at so meaning he can't kill MTF?

32 minutes ago, enuz 💣 said:

This is based off the fact that Maynard can kill people who have been captured.

It's based off that Maynard can just do it every 3 minutes and from what I said, it ruins the whole point of having to raid for a CI personal and all we want to do is RP without having to deal with maynard every 3 minutes.

1 minute ago, Coltable said:

Is it really that hard to kill a researcher with 100 100

No but whenever all his main goal is to go and kill the person being interrogated, It gets pretty difficult to defend and kill maynard at the same time.

Also yeah I should keep my responses to +/-s but I thought these things need to be addressed.

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

1 hour ago, WantedIdeas said:

+Support

It's also not the matter of Maynard being actually allowed to enter interrogation room or not.

It simply doesn't make sense in RP for Maynard to ruin his identity as a lvl 4 personnel just for the sake of an Alpha or Beta, arguably even Delta as the position he has in the foundation as a spy should be worth way more than the Deltas.

Either way, in order to AOS/KOS Maynard we need to follow the advert procedures with a proper reason or the CI/Maynard will simply report us for not following the MOTD, in a situation like that where he simply rushes into interrogation room It's not possible to call in /advert quickly enough. From what I've heard a lot of people hesitate because they don't want to deal with the reaction and response from CI or raise any potential conflict in ooc.

Edited by Yeppes

• Retired MTF Nu7 Commander (Lars) / HSU General (Majestic)
  • Retired MTF E11 CPT | SFTO | SCE | SMS | SNM (Lars) / D4 Vanguard (Hypnos)
  • Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  • Retired Maintenace OS | SCS | SFTO - (Lars/Otter)
  •  
  • Former Gensec MSGT (Lars)
  • Former CI SM | Hotshot | Longshot | Sawbones (Dan)

1 hour ago, WantedIdeas said:

+Support

image.png.38adedd43f14a35fe90e0ba81881ad47.png

+/- leaning -

Yall gotta get better security on that stuff then

or if the rule does get accepted he could just give info on where and how many, but then CI would only get 1 chance

• Dislike 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

30 minutes ago, Coltable said:

If I had one more suggestion it be place a guard on the outside of the interrogation room, Every time I've passed by or seen an interrogation going on I have never seen anyone guarding the door from the outside. Stopping Maynard outside before he even gets the chance to open that level 4 door will help you guys a lot here... 

This is a pretty easy fix here guys and it's kinda common sense. 

https://medal.tv/clips/35836750/9PMJub9GDZMq

- Support

• Laughing 1

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

1 hour ago, enuz 💣 said:

-Support 
This is based off the fact that Maynard can kill people who have been captured. Maynard's job is  to be a spy to help CI from the inside of the foundation, why would he not be able to save a captured person ESPECIALLY when the interrogation room would be guarded by a lot of powerful guns. Personally I think that in order to prevent Maynard, a 100/100 job from killing at least 5-7 people with more health than him, you can easily just make sure he doesn't enter. You do not need a whole suggestion prevent Maynard from helping Deltas being captured when you simply can just let him not enter like many MTF and Wardens have done so in the past. 

Shouldn't be too hard to just kill him right?

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

1 hour ago, enuz 💣 said:

-Support 

CI Military Sergeant Major CI R&D Assistant Archivist and Lead of Sleuths

1 hour ago, enuz 💣 said:

-Support 

It is very very easy to kill maynard, you just need a guard or two outside the interro room.

2 hours ago, enuz 💣 said:

-Support 

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM  

2 hours ago, enuz 💣 said:

-Support 

- support.

maynard isn’t suppose to enter interrogation room without perms from the interrogators and other command. If he’s bypassing that rule just either arrest him or kos. 

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{