Cosmo Staff Report- Accepted

Snuts

Your In-game: Snuts

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:580475952

The admin's name in-game: Cosmo

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What did the admin do: while on staff and cloaked, TP'd to another player to ask him to "+support" his application for PD Captain

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

https://medal.tv/clips/3DuJL4Nbc5UF-/MbrCTt2LsxFd

https://medal.tv/clips/3DuK2a-CU0c2I/UMVmzusovBgn

What do you believe should happen to the admin:

strike or demotion

Any extra information: N/A

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

2 minutes ago, KCM/SM Zack Morden said:

This is SCPRP Buddy not PoliceRP
Put this in the PoliceRP Staff report
Thank you 
-Somerandom SCPRP Player

bruh i knew id do that some day i was just waiting for that lmfao

• Laughing 1

Oh didn’t see you made one snuts lol 

@TAlila | Tay Keith!hid my duplicate staff report I didn’t notice snuts made one. But +support on this one. Cosmo, you should know better. This was over in training that you shouldn’t be interrupting RP situations like that.... Unacceptable. I would say a Staff strike or Heavy talking to with SMT is sufficient. But like stated in the staff meetings we need staff member’s POV. @Cosmo

• Like 1

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

1 minute ago, Cosmo said:

So there was no sits at the moment so I went to ask Sample to go check out my application. Sample was just building when I asked him as you can see in the clip.

yes and that is also called advertisement

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

1 minute ago, Cosmo said:

So there was no sits at the moment so I went to ask Sample to go check out my application. Sample was just building when I asked him as you can see in the clip.

ye but you still can not tp to me for no reason and in the clip its probs not there but u said u need to take care of some sits

and then you said nvm

4 minutes ago, Cosmo said:

Advertisement is advertisement man 🤦‍♂️ It is stated in like, any and all applications that it is denied fully. 

What makes it worse is the fact that you were ON DUTY and not off. Sits or no sits, it's still not the right thing to do. 

+SUPPORT

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

26 minutes ago, Solomon said:

-Support

It is advertising and his captain app has been denied but I don't think this really needs to be a staff report.

but he was on duty and he abused his abilities in order to advertise 

+Support

The advertising itself is a PD matter but using staff powers to do it while on duty is a staff issue IMO. We've been reminded at the staff meeting to not go and talk to people playing while we're on duty unless it's related to something we're dealing with, so either way teleporting to someone on an RP job to talk about command applications is a breach of staff rules.

• Like 1

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

Just now, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

The advertising itself is a PD matter but using staff powers to do it while on duty is a staff issue IMO. We've been reminded at the staff meeting to not go and talk to people playing while we're on duty unless it's related to something we're dealing with, so either way teleporting to someone on an RP job to talk about command applications is a breach of staff rules.

Exactly^ 

• Like 1

Ex PoliceRP Admin Retired Secret Service Director | Ex SRT MGYSGT Ex EMS CPT 

Ex US 160thNS COL | Ex USAF MAJCOM COL

2 minutes ago, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

Brucey said it all.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

+Support
First off you interrupted an RP scenario just to advertise
Second off you should not be teleporting to people with no staff reason
It has been said many times in and out of meetings that you should not be interfering with players gameplay I don't know why you do it anyways
A Staff Strike seems more reasonable punishment than a demotion as its not to harsh 

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

2 hours ago, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

trumpo_signature.png

+ Support

Clear case of advertisement and abuse of powers. Advertising itself is a bad thing to do and is more of a department issue. But using staff powers and interrupting RP to do so make it a staff issue. It doesn't really matter if nothing is really happening at the time, talking to someone on staff while they are on an RP job and not in a sit is not good. 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

7 hours ago, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss