General Suggestion - Weapon Balancing Part II - Cleanup [Completed]

Bread

What are you suggesting? - Further stats changes on select weapons.

How would this change better the server? - Some weapons still need stat changes to be more viable. Most of these are just weapons that I missed or didn't get any changes last time, or had some issues with them.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server?  No.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - The server.

Assault Rifles
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
tfa_csgo_ak47
Range: 26500

tfa_csgo_m4a4
Range: 26500

tfa_val
clipsize: 30 | Damage: 31

tfa_f2000
IronAccuracy: .01 | KickDown: 0.3 | KickHorizontal: 0.2 | KickUp: 0.2 | Spread: 0.03

tfa_m4a1
IronAccuracy: .01 | KickDown: 0.3 | KickHorizontal: 0.2 | KickUp: 0.2 | Spread: 0.03

tfa_csgo_galil
Damage: 36

Light Machine Guns
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
tfa_minigun
Movementspeed: 65% | Damage: 24

iw_auger_dw
Damage: 29 (From 25)
Reason: The multiple nerfs that this weapon received made it a very difficult gun to use against someone not moving. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Shotguns
tfa_remington870
Spread: 0.08 | IronAccuracy: 0.08

tfa_m3
Spread: 0.08 | IronAccuracy: 0.08
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Submachine Guns
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
tfa_csgo_mp7
KickUp: 0.85 | Damage: 30 | RPM: 1000

tfa_csgo_mp9
Damage: 31 (From 29)

tfa_csgo_mp5
Damage: 38

Sniper Rifles
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
tfa_m24
Damage: 145 (From 130)

tfa_csgo_g3sg1
Damage: 90 (From 80) | Clipsize: 20

tfa_dragunov
RPM: 225 | KickUp: 3.5
Reason: Too spammable with little-to-no recoil.

tfa_psg1
KickUp: 2.5
Reason: Too spammable with little-to-no recoil.

Pistols (All revolvers +30 damage)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
tfa_coltpython
Damage: 85

tfa_m29satan

tfa_ragingbull
Damage: 90

tfa_scoped_taurus

tfa_remington1858

tfa_model3russian

tfa_model500
Damage: 100

tfa_model627

Edited by Bread
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

lol, lmao even

+support im all for this ngl (really nice bread)

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

6 hours ago, Guinea Pig said:

+ Support

Revolver meta tho o_o

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

-Support

Not enough Luger Buffs.

On 5/26/2021 at 6:30 PM, Bread said:

tfa_minigun
Movementspeed: 65%

also I can't help but feel like this is a personal attack

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

3 hours ago, IgnisNuts said:

Dragunov and Psg nerfs seems unneeded as they are under used and not very good in the first place, but other than that looks good! 

The weapon balancing is so more weapons can see further use in the future. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

lol, lmao even

+support

omg yes

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Bread said:

If you have any suggestions, let me know.

I think the XM1014 shotgun needs a rate of fire nerf, it shoots too fast.

For the rest, + Support

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

-Support

Lmao why the XM nerf? It has been the same way since literally forever and if it were really an issue, it would have been nerfed a year ago when it was added to RC. Also Remington doesn't need a nerf, I don't even use it but it is not so good that it deserves a nerf. It is a unique combat style comparatively to the moss. Also there is zero point in subtracting 1 damage from the mp7.

Actually I'd say there is zero reason to nerf it at all. The weapon itself already is broken within script and at every crash and or server reset its RPM gets fucked and only shoots like 570 RPM versus its normal 950. Why nerf a literal broken weapon lmfao.

I don't think the Mp5 needs a buff to its DMG either, its accuracy is the biggest issue and its shots are never on target. I'd rather my security have an accurate weapon than a high dmg one so they stop killing one another.

PSG does not have high dmg compared to the Barret, Awp, and intervention, along with other traditional Snipers. It should be more spammable because it does nearly half of their damage if not less.

Most of these just seem like busywork changes and not necessary, the meta was just changed and if anything focus on AR's. No hate of course, just my input.

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

14 hours ago, APE said:

-Support

Lmao why the XM nerf? It has been the same way since literally forever and if it were really an issue, it would have been nerfed a year ago when it was added to RC. Also Remington doesn't need a nerf, I don't even use it but it is not so good that it deserves a nerf. It is a unique combat style comparatively to the moss. Also there is zero point in subtracting 1 damage from the mp7.

Actually I'd say there is zero reason to nerf it at all. The weapon itself already is broken within script and at every crash and or server reset its RPM gets fucked and only shoots like 570 RPM versus its normal 950. Why nerf a literal broken weapon lmfao.

I don't think the Mp5 needs a buff to its DMG either, its accuracy is the biggest issue and its shots are never on target. I'd rather my security have an accurate weapon than a high dmg one so they stop killing one another.

PSG does not have high dmg compared to the Barret, Awp, and intervention, along with other traditional Snipers. It should be more spammable because it does nearly half of their damage if not less.

Most of these just seem like busywork changes and not necessary, the meta was just changed and if anything focus on AR's. No hate of course, just my input.

These are changing weapons that I missed or were missed otherwise. The MP5 damage is supposed to be high, while being inaccurate anywhere further than 10 feet or so. The MP7 will go up to 1000RPM to ensure that the fire rate isn't random, but the kick and small damage nerf will stay. The PSG-1 can output thousands of damage per mag, if you hit your shots properly. Adding a hit of recoil is necessary as it is one of the best snipers on the server at the moment, same goes for the Dragunov.

-Reduced Dragunov and PSG recoil, for now.
- Removed the XM1014 nerf, I believe it is unneeded.
- Increased MP7 RPM to 1000 to avoid firerate inconsistencies 

lol, lmao even

22 hours ago, APE said:

-Support

Agreed

CI Military Sergeant Major CI R&D Assistant Archivist and Lead of Sleuths

• 2 weeks later...