Whale's Final Community Resignation

Dr. Whale

Well if only it were April 1st. To put it first thank you to the departments that have let Whale in, yes Whale the Whale. But the reason being that I have no time to play Garry's Mod anymore, as well as getting a Roofing job for the summer, and overall just am spending more time with family and friends because the state is beginning to open up and more vaccines are coming out.  And in the short time of achieving Senior Mod I need to leave. SO to list the people that I've kissed   I mean met and hung out with.

-All of SCO19 and SRT: I love you guys, and girls y'all've been the best to me and letting me into your department(s)
-Secret Service: Me thinking I'd get removed 1 week after being accepted, turned into being a supervisor and having a Seb run the department is quite the funne moment.
-Soul, Drippy, Conrad, Cammy, mikey, Jamie, Tactical, and the list goes on and on: Thanks for being there for me, I'll miss you guys especially even on staff, Crim, or on gov, and maybe even on COD.
-Everyone else: Either I honestly forgot you because of all the time I've been gone.
-SOLOMON: IF YOU BURP 1 MORE TIME IN MY EAR I WILL CROSS THE BORDER AND SLAP YOU WITH A PIECE OF AMERICAN CHEESE.
 Thats it folks, and no I wont be coming back like all the other times, see you in the future and a final goodbye from the largest mammal on Gaminglight.

https://www.theraleighregister.com/theofficalsrtwebsite.html

• Gaminglight Love 2

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

• Head Admin

Damn so sad to see u go my friend but as they say all good things come to an end 

you will be missed and i hope to see you on for some more great laughs much love 

ALSO ill let u slap solomon with cheese 

hope to see you soon ❤️ 

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

whale i didnt see you too much in my time on here but i know you will be missed by everyone. good luck to you for whatever happens in your future.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

Will be missed man

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

I didn't even know you until the most recent time you came back but you're still a chill guy and it's a hard oof seeing you leave again. Good luck with this "real life" thing everyone's doing!

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

Damm son 

whale we have been on some adventures together from MillRP to Now its been lots of fun to minge around with you. 

thank you for some good memories 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent