YonkieP's Sarkic Blacklist Appeal

YonkieP

Steam Name:  999/Raptor

Ingame Name: AR YonkieP

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:127976118

Job Blacklisted From: All Sarkic Classes

Reason for the Job Blacklist: going into e -11 base and capturing someone as well as  capturing someone afk without waiting NLR

Dispute: Going into E - 11 Base was a mistake and i had no clue that i couldn't go in there cause a mod on as ci went into sarkic spawn and killed me, (i thought going into spawns was ok). after being sent the logs i did infact break nlr by a majority of the time i had to wait,  i do believe that i should have gotten warned, or a kick but a blacklist was a little extreme,  i do also think there should be a way to remove EXP  so that blacklists would not be as common and i would of just had my EXP taken away.

-support 

Gamikzone was there at the time, was informed of the situation, and was the SMT who administered the blacklist, that speaks for itself in regards to the necessity of the blacklist. 

In addition, you now have 37 warns total. Yes, most are from years ago, but while you were in the sit you even said that you haven't changed since then, and now have 6 warns from this year alone, counting the ones given to you yesterday. 

Furthermore, after I warned you for entering E11 base and NLR, you argued with Buck in the staff room after being demoted off the job for about 5 minutes, calling staff "dysfunctional" which Gamikzone also agreed was staff diss and gave the go ahead for Buck to warn you for staff diss. You also said both mine and Gamikzone's impartiality is flawed due to us being fellow staff members of Buck.

Edit: Clarifying that I was the one who warned for the FailRP and NLR and Gamikzone did the blacklist and learned of the situation shortly after, when I asked him to do the blacklist, but the point still stands that he believed a blacklist was sufficient. 

Edited by Loaff
Clarification

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

7 minutes ago, Loaff said:

-support 

Gamikzone was there at the time, was informed of the situation, and was the SMT who administered the blacklist, that speaks for itself in regards to the necessity of the blacklist. 

In addition, you now have 37 warns total. Yes, most are from years ago, but while you were in the sit you even said that you haven't changed since then, and now have 6 warns from this year alone, counting the ones given to you yesterday. 

Furthermore, after I warned you for entering E11 base and NLR, you argued with Buck in the staff room after being demoted off the job for about 5 minutes, calling staff "dysfunctional" which Gamikzone also agreed was staff diss and gave the go ahead for Buck to warn you for staff diss. You also said both mine and Gamikzone's impartiality is flawed due to us being fellow staff members of Buck.

- SUPPORT

11 minutes ago, Loaff said:

-support 

This.

-support

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

10 minutes ago, Loaff said:

-support 

You also continued to insist that calling staff dysfunctional and calling me salty was just criticism. 

Not only did you go all the Way into E11 base to cuff me whilst I was sitting AFK.

You continued to break NLR after waiting 15 seconds.

-support

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

also just wanna throw this out there for anyone wondering what some of his past looks like:

30B5CEFC-6D5F-4B43-A742-1478B65443A4.thumb.jpeg.ca5a26fb3345d56dcbe20fa7347a0fe6.jpeg

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

1 hour ago, Loaff said:

-support 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

-Support

If was  Gamikzone there had to be a valid reason.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

1 hour ago, Loaff said:

-support 

this

1 hour ago, Loaff said:

-support 

21 hours ago, Loaff said:

-support 

Edit: Clarifying that I was the one who warned for the FailRP and NLR and Gamikzone did the blacklist and learned of the situation shortly after, when I asked him to do the blacklist, but the point still stands that he believed a blacklist was sufficient. 

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

On 5/10/2021 at 10:02 AM, Loaff said:

-support 

On 5/10/2021 at 1:02 PM, Loaff said:

-support 

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

-support 

-support 

i dont even play SCP RP but 37 warns sheeeeeeesh. -support

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E