Classy's Forum Diplomat Application

ClassyBuck

Should Classy be made a Forum Diplomat?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Classy be made a Forum Diplomat?

• Yes
    • No.

In-Game Name
Classy

Steam Name
[GL] ClassyBuck

SteamID
STEAM_0:0:176139588

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?
Administrator - ImperialRP

How often are you online on the forums?
I check the forums almost every hour I am active on my PC, so a good 5+ hours each day.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?
I believe I am qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat because I am highly trusted within the community. I am very active on the forums and I check all ImperialRP topics each day for any updates. I have many redeeming qualities, and I am very set on helping improve anything on Gaminglight to the best of my ability. I am within the Support Division which I believe qualifies to let people know my dedication to wanting to help out in any way possible. I also believe I am qualified to be a Forum Diplomat because in all my time on Gaminglight, I have only been warned once, and I've been a staff member for a very long time and have been able to uphold my responsibilities as one for all of it. 

To other players I am a very friendly and respectful person.
I do not make biased decisions.
I make good judgments and I go by the rules completely.
I am also active on the forums.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?
I do consider myself to have good judgment. Considering my current RP rank on ImperialRP, it can be imagined that I have ran into several difficult decisions or situations regarding a choice whatsoever. My most recent difficult decision being that of promoting two people within High Command, of which I went through and am very pleased at the outcome (I'm sure others can agree). For staff side of things, as an Admin we make decisions almost every day- one recent situation I can mention is the decision of warning a player or not warning him, and based on his intentions afterwards, I had made the correct decision in warning him.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?
Firstly, I would attempt to hide the posts the user is spamming. Simultaneously I would attempt to contact the Head Forum Diplomat about the user, and depending on what the user is posting (for instance any NSFW) I would consider it an urgency or not to contact an SMT member in Teamspeak or Discord as fast as I possibly could. There they would issue a warning or Forums Ban.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?
In an instance like this where two users are going back and forth aggressively in a warning appeal, I would ask kindly they both instead of arguing, give their own sides of the post given context. I would also ask that they keep everything appropriate and try to manage it professionally rather than going after each other. If they continue to argue or disregard my message I would then lock the post and state that an SMT member of the server would make the final decision and post it on the appeal. 

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn

-Support
I don't really like the way you answered some questions.
If someone was spamming trying to get unbanned, you would just hide their posts and get them banned on the forums. I would like to see people try to help them get unbanned instead of just banning them on the forums as well.
Also, for the last question you put, it is a bit confusing. And you didn't mention anything about keeping it to + and - supports which is what people are supposed to do on posts like a warning appeal

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

Just now, Mag1c said:

-Support
I don't really like the way you answered some questions.
If someone was spamming trying to get unbanned, you would just hide their posts and get them banned on the forums. I would like to see people try to help them get unbanned instead of just banning them on the forums as well.
Also, for the last question you put, it is a bit confusing. And you didn't mention anything about keeping it to + and - supports which is what people are supposed to do on posts like a warning appeal

I think magic says it all. I think you need to wait sometime and make a more meaningful application. 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

+Support
-Good & Active Staff Member
-Active on the Forums
-Very kind and respectable person
-Application could improve in some questions but effort was put in.

Overall Classy is a really good staff member and would be a good Forum Diplomat, and what he said isn't really wrong in some situations, I still think Classy would try and help them. Good Luck Classy!

Edited by mikey!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

55 minutes ago, mikey! said:

+Support
-Active on the Forums

Overall Classy is a really good staff member and would be a good Forum Diplomat, and what he said isn't really wrong in some situations, I still think Classy would try and help them. Good Luck Classy!

exactly 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

55 minutes ago, mikey! said:

+Support
-Active on the Forums

Good luck Classy !!

Vice Admiral | Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Staff

Staff of the Month July 2021

58 minutes ago, mikey! said:

+Support
-Active on the Forums

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

1 hour ago, mikey! said:

+Support
-Active on the Forums

Good luck Classy!

2 hours ago, mikey! said:

+Support
-Active on the Forums

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

On 5/9/2021 at 4:36 PM, mikey! said:

+Support
-Active on the Forums

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

+Support
-Active on the Forums

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

On 5/9/2021 at 10:36 PM, mikey! said:

+Support
-Active on the Forums

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 5/9/2021 at 3:36 PM, mikey! said:

+Support
-Active on the Forums

I agree with mikey here, I believe classy would make a Great Forum Diplomat. Gl Classy!

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

On 5/9/2021 at 9:36 PM, mikey! said:

+Support
-Active on the Forums

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

+Support
-Active on the Forums

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall 

• Manager

Accepted

Please show up for tomorrow's Forum Diplomat Training at 3PM EST. If you cannot make it please contact me on Discord

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Nimo locked this topic