ChipDail Staff Report- Accepted

00 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 00

Your In-Game Name: Dark

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:160659387

Staff member's In-Game Name: ChipDail

What did they do? PhysGun Abuse 

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/clips/50774189/d1337f8rBJGT

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Staff Strike, this is talked about every meeting and I expect better from an Admin.

Edited by [GL] Dark
  • Sad 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+/-support

Even though it is a breach of the staff handbook, it is something very minimal. He physguned a guy trying to steal a gov car. I'd say a talking to would suffice. ChipDail isn't the type to want to break the handbook. 

• Like 1

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

2 hours ago, Drippy said:

+Support

Clearly broke the physgun guidelines, as an admin he should know better then to be doing stuff like that.

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Fully Agree to the Mistake, I know the physgun guideline, but I was just trying to help others. It was not intended to be uses in any abusive way.

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

11 hours ago, Drippy said:

+Support

Clearly broke the physgun guidelines, as an admin he should know better then to be doing stuff like that.

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

+/-Support

I believe that this is such a small mistake He should be talked to and not striked In my opinion. As he used it with good intentions even though he can't use it.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR