MTF Epsilon-11 Branch Update 4/24/21 - Denied

Saint :)

19 hours ago, NeoID said:

you need to come up with new ideas for what to do on surface to keep E11 active that is for E11 and E11 alone

Weve come up with many ideas but they always get denied because "E11 isnt on site". So a better focuse instead of doing things on surface, as weve tried many times before, how about in sight. As that seems a lot more achievable atm.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

19 hours ago, Dang said:

- support

- The only difference between the internal operative and the Nu7 operative is that the Armor is 25 less and a different assault rifle, completely unreasonable on a Nu7 standpoint because its basically allowing an extra 6 Nu7 operatives into the facility doing exactly Nu7s job you might as well not join Nu7 in the first place if this job is added. I suggest the internal operative Class drops to 2 slots and is restricted from buying weapons from armory.

- The marksman class also has the best 2 snipers on the server not considering E11 has an AWP on pathfinder and Nu7 already has a sniper class, Basically now CI would be 3-1 out numbered on surface with sniper classes. Not to mention the marksman Armor and health is 75 more than the CI Longshot class. The marksman in my opinion either needs to be removed or heavily nerfed because its just not balanced. 

Everything else i +support on the branch update.

I hope you understand my points of concern and hopefully something positively can be changed. 

Completely Agreed with Dang.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

22 hours ago, Bread said:

-Support on the new jobs.

Nu7 already has a sniper. We (Nu7 and E11) aren't allowed to have clone classes.
Internal operative is completely unnecessary. 

The M21 is very poorly made and I highly advise against using it.
The Ethereal should have its own version, if thats what you're doing with it.
Everything else is fine.

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

I want to quickly address some points being made above - of course feel free to tell me if I'm being an idiot, but this is how I see it:

E-11 Marksman

Yes, Nu7 already does have a Sniper class. Yes, E11 also in one way or another has a sniper class.

The issue being that every single time snipers are required on the surface, Nu7 either can't respond or have no one online to do so. It's a daily occurrence now that CI is camping Gate A/B with their Longshots and the only way E11 can defend themselves is either donate $80 to have a sniper which is worse than the longshot sniper or by purchasing a sniper every time through the armory. Either way this is just not practical. As I mentioned beforehand every time we require snipers on the surface Nu7 are unable to respond as it is their priority to attempt to resecure the site. Even if they aren't busy, most times there aren't any snipers available regardless.

Regarding the "clone classes are not allowed" part, both Nu7 and E11 have "engineer" classes, but that doesn't seem too much of an issue. Regardless, Rang has approved this update including the sniper class beforehand.

E-11 Internal Operative

I personally can't speak as much about this class, but I do know that the class only can enter during blue and yellow and strictly are not allowed to do any work belonging to Nu7, so no work will ever be taken from Nu7.

I hope this served some insight on why the classes were made/the thought process behind it

Edited by Henessy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Current:           Retired
Ex:                    CI PD || CI RnD SR BIO IOI || SCP-RP Event Team || E11 Major || Administrator

15 minutes ago, Henessy said:

It's a daily occurrence now that CI is camping Gate A/B with their Longshots

As for me, the only ones I've seen them do are E11. There are times when before entering the gate A or B we are called out, without any mtf near gate A or B.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

2 hours ago, Henessy said:

Regarding the "clone classes are not allowed" part, both Nu7 and E11 have "engineer" classes, but that doesn't seem too much of an issue. Regardless, Rang has approved this update including the sniper class beforehand.

Rang said that he didn't want clone classes... but he approved of it...?

Rang came up to CI High Command and said he didn't really fully approve it and we should just put our opinion on the forums because it is not guaranteed to make it when it is accepted. 

2 hours ago, Henessy said:

Yes, Nu7 already does have a Sniper class. Yes, E11 also in one way or another has a sniper class.

The issue being that every single time snipers are required on the surface, Nu7 either can't respond or have no one online to do so.

This should be something you talk to NU7 high command about to maybe switch the sniper from NU7 to E11.

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

On 4/24/2021 at 4:15 PM, Dang said:

- support

- The only difference between the internal operative and the Nu7 operative is that the Armor is 25 less and a different assault rifle, completely unreasonable on a Nu7 standpoint because its basically allowing an extra 6 Nu7 operatives into the facility doing exactly Nu7s job you might as well not join Nu7 in the first place if this job is added. I suggest the internal operative Class drops to 2 slots and is restricted from buying weapons from armory.

Everything else i +support on the branch update.

I hope you understand my points of concern and hopefully something positively can be changed. 

Etheral is a bit much, and I think the internal job is literally just a better Nu7 op, why join Nu7 when you can be E11, you can still be on site, and on orange you can switch to a better class ;--; 

Other than that it should be all good

Edit- If Nu7 is ever lacking, then E11 will already be called, so it can kind of only take away from Nu7

On 4/24/2021 at 2:54 PM, Saint 🙂 said:

Job name : MTF E11 Coldsilver Alpha Unit

New Description: “Static Task Force Unit Delta-4, project “Alpha Unit,” is a specially trained Coldsilver Unit that utilizes experimental weapons to dismantle any threats that warrant the facility to be put on Code Red. They have Level 5 Clearance, and only take orders from High Command.”

Adding: tfa_csgo_sg556, fas2_ifak, weapon_ethereal

Removing: tfa_g36, fo3_alien_disintegrator

(Mostly a joke just found this funny) This is absolutely a joke

No clone classes, this is just 05 council

Edited by Zack / Zarl

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

On 4/24/2021 at 3:54 PM, Saint 🙂 said:

MTF E11 Internal Operative

Job Model (Model Paths): 

Adding: models/player/PMC_4/PMC__11.mdl

Job Description:
“These E-11 Operatives have been stationed inside of Site-50 to help assist Security and Nu-7 with their basic operations. These Operatives are minimally equipped because they are not meant to be used in strenuous circumstances. They have Level 3 Clearance.”

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10):

Adding: 

tfa_famas

tfa_colt1911

tfa_csgo_flash

guthscp_keycard_lvl_3

weapon_cuff_elastic

Weapon_m9

Job Salary: 150

Job HP: 150

Job Armor: 125
6 slots

NEEDS /e11, /mtf, /fc COMMS

(CAN’T ENTER D-BLOCK ON CODE BLUE)

+ Support on everything but this class and the marksman.

I personally don’t understand the reason for this class. It’s literally just a weaker Nu7 class that’s j side the facility. When E11 can enter the facility if requested.

Just now, Skela said:

+ Support on everything but this class and the marksman.

I personally don’t understand the reason for this class. It’s literally just a weaker Nu7 class that’s j side the facility. When E11 can enter the facility if requested. Why make a weaker class to enter the facility.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

+ Support on everything  To be honest E11 does need something to spice themselves up and with this it may work out for them honestly go for it and have fun with it as long as everyone has fun with it go nuts 

“It is often possible to decide the issue of a battle merely by making an unexpected shift of one's main weight.”

You have my Blessing Benito/Fall

-support   

the whole deal with the server is to balance all the combat branches and i see e11 just wanna fuck over nu7 and ci with out caring about each branch activity

1 marksman if yall wanted it at least talk with nu7 and think about trading  

2 Internal Operative you know this thing could fuck over ci bad since yall can have this class and rcu in foundation 

and can destroy ci i know you say its low hp and armor but still 12 e11 in side at deacon blue or yellow  would kill ci no matter what 6 rcu and 6 internal 

its sooo stupid since i would just stop ci while its code yellow or blue the whole point was ci raid nu7 calls us out e11 comes in not fucking 12 e11 stays inside to defend the foundation 

3 pathfinder the gun is super accurate and high dmg its super op rn yall gotta debuff that shit 

4 alpha unit  the etheral weapon is sooo op since it can only be used for scps its going to be a tough one for scps since you can 1 shot 682 its not suppose to be in alpha unit hand this is not a less op micro this shit can kill with 1 shot and if yall get it its gonna be nerfed so 05 is not gonna like it really since they can use it yall just ruining the fun for everybody 

everything else i don't have problem with it or didn't see it 

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

-Support I already spoke with E11 HCMD and mentioned which aspects CI disliked/recommenced not to go ahead with. The list below are the reasons why I am -supporting this post...

• New sniper Job - MTF already has a sniper job, I would suggest requesting NU7 to move this job to your branch or scrap the idea. 
  • New internal Job - Don't see a need, wanna play as NU7 then join NU7 but, I will say if NU7 HCMD are okay with this job (They currently aren't) then i'm on board. 
  • Custom M21 Sniper - Not needed in my opinion AWP is a decent gun, Bread has mentioned how this gun is broken in multiplayer and I trust his judgement on that.
  • Ethereal - Currently this is the only micro I can give to MTF HCMD that isnt game breaking, id rather it didn't get nerfed into the ground and made almost useless. I suggest finding a better alternative weapon from the workshop. 

8 hours ago, Coltable said:

-Support I already spoke with E11 HCMD and mentioned which aspects CI disliked/recommenced not to go ahead with. The list below are the reasons why I am -supporting this post...

• New sniper Job - MTF already has a sniper job, I would suggest requesting NU7 to move this job to your branch or scrap the idea. 
  • New internal Job - Don't see a need, wanna play as NU7 then join NU7 but, I will say if NU7 HCMD are okay with this job (They currently aren't) then i'm on board. 
  • Custom M21 Sniper - Not needed in my opinion AWP is a decent gun, Bread has mentioned how this gun is broken in multiplayer and I trust his judgement on that.
  • Ethereal - Currently this is the only micro I can give to MTF HCMD that isnt game breaking, id rather it didn't get nerfed into the ground and made almost useless. I suggest finding a better alternative weapon from the workshop. 

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;

12 hours ago, Coltable said:

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

On 4/25/2021 at 3:16 PM, Henessy said:

but I do know that the class only can enter during blue and yellow and strictly are not allowed to do any work belonging to Nu7, so no work will ever be taken from Nu7.

So, uh, what would it do?

-Support on New Jobs and Mini Micro on Alpha Units
+Support to general balancing updates

EX Nu7 WO | EX HSU Ragnarok
Retired RRH

The War Criminal

-Proud owner of a Golden Chainsaw