SNR Mod

How many hours do you have on the server?:

26 Weeks

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: 

I know the rules well

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15):

26 I have zergs perms to apply 

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): 

I would like to join the event team for many reasons. first of all, I would like to join event team so I could help make events with the rest of the event team. Second, I like helping the community and helping the player base. if I was given event team I would be able to make fun events for the community and bring more players to the server. I know lots of people in event team and I would love to make events with them and help bring players to the server at night and during the morning hours. I'm also good with teamwork and me knowing most of the event team I would be able to work well with them and help make great events. I have participated in many events and thought that they were a lot of fun and would like to help give the same experience to others. I am also very active almost play every day and would be able to host events almost daily. Overall I think the event team would be a lot of fun and would help further my staff career. 

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

I would like to make an event were there is 3 teams the bloods, crips, and mafia. They would be split up in 3 corners and would be given different guns each round. they would be released from the corners and would have to rush to the center where there would be a building. After they reach the building they would have to survive for 60 seconds in the building while the other teams fight to take it over. After the 60 seconds the team would get 1 point they need 3 points to win so there could be up to  7 rounds of the event. after this the winning team would get a 2mil cash prize each and 1000xp.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone) 

Monday - Friday

4pm - 4am  

Saturday and Sunday:

10am - 4am 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?

Yes 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

+Support
Active
Staff Experiences
Good App

• Like 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

7 hours ago, Tyler228 said:

+Support

-Active

-Good staff member

-Professional

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

+Support
He knows the rules
He has some good ideas
He is a good person
It is Soul, he has been in the community for so long and has a lot of experience

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

On 4/12/2021 at 3:30 AM, ICE said:

+Support
Active
Staff Experiences
Good App

Good person overall

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 4/12/2021 at 11:48 PM, SupremeChow said:

+Support

• Could always use the help

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

• Drippy locked this topic