mike simoa staff report- Denied

Your In-Game Name: Soul

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:159439430

Staff member's In-Game Name:Β mike simoa

What did they do?Β  physgun abuseΒ 

Evidence (REQUIRED):

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Strike, Jayden just brought this up.

Β PD SMΒ |Β SWAT LTΒ | SL ConsigliereΒ 

MLG Pro Negev playerΒ 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

Ok so in this situation I was just trying to point my physgun which I do every now and then, but in this situation the guy was just shooting at a ofc with pretty much no reason, I didnt throw him in the air, I just sometimes point my physgun when they do something wrong, I didnt before I was mod and I dont do it much anymore but its kinda instinct. I get that it wasnt a proper reason but I didnt try to physgun him to grab him, I met it as just pointing it at him so that he knows he needs to stop, but with the fact that it was in a inclosed, crowed area, when the guy rdmed someone I dont think its a big deal.

Edited by Mike Simoa

2 minutes ago, Mike Simoa said:

Ok so in this situation I was just trying to point my physgun which I do every now and then, but in this situation the guy was just shooting at a ofc with pretty much no reason, I didnt throw him in the air, I just sometimes point my physgun when they do something wrong, I didnt before I was mod and I dont do it much anymore but its kinda instinct.Β 

why don't you turn off the abilityΒ toΒ pick up players off duty.

Β PD SMΒ |Β SWAT LTΒ | SL ConsigliereΒ 

MLG Pro Negev playerΒ 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

2 minutes ago, ~π“’π“žπ“€π“›~ said:

why don't you turn off the abilityΒ toΒ pick up players off duty.

You can? was never told about that, or atleast I dont remember being told about it. Also for people saying this was brought up in the staff meeting, I wasnt able to make it, and I dont think meeting notes were made.

Edited by Mike Simoa

ehh im mixed

Mike you gotta be more careful but it seems like an accident and not a huge thing of abuse so

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

Β 

Β US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman DesignationΒ A259 - SCO19 Chief SuperintendentΒ 

+Support

Clear EvidenceΒ 

Easy to turn off

γ€ŽPoliceRP』:Β γ€–Β Ex CERT CommanderΒ γ€—γ€–Β Last Dispatch DirectorΒ γ€—
γ€Ž ImperialRP』:Β γ€–Β Ex SecondΒ SisterΒ γ€—γ€–Β Ex Seventh SisterΒ γ€—
γ€ŽStaff』:Β γ€–Β Ex PoliceRP Senior AdminΒ γ€—γ€–Β Ex PoliceRP SeniorΒ Event TeamΒ γ€—γ€–Β Ex Senior ForumsΒ DiplomatΒ γ€—γ€–Β Ex Support SupervisorΒ γ€—

• Head of Staff

-Support

Seems unintentional from the staff members explanation. However I do think this staff member should be told to be more careful.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of StaffΒ  Β  Β  Β 

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

-Support
It was not intentional Mike points with his physics gun all the time and he did not know he could turn it off
Could be talkedΒ to no need for a strike

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

-Support

All he did was point at him with his phys gun there was no abuse here such as throwing him around or moving him he simply clicked on him for around 1 second. seems like a petty report to me and something you could have told him to watch out for and be a role model instead of going straight to the forums

-SupportΒ 

I don't think that heΒ Intentionally grabbed him. This would be different if he pick him up and froze him.

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event TeamΒ |Β Ex SupportΒ |Β Ex Fourm Diplomat |Β EX SWAT CommanderΒ | EX UMC Mercenary LeaderΒ |Β ExΒ OG General